Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Use DLC skins in main campaighn.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 25, 2011 1:23:30 PM PDT
Grant says:
I was curious about this myself up until a few days ago.
To play as the various skins of Batman in the main single player game you have to beat the main story on normal difficulty first. Then when you continue from the main menu you can select what skin you want Batman to wear. You have to select the desired skin each time but that's how it works.

The game restricts you to the default skin while main quest missions are still available so you don't start a pre-rendered cut scene with a different skin from what is presented in the story.

So if you want to free-roam Arkham City with a new skin all you have to do is beat the main story on normal or higher, exit to the main menu, resume your current game, and a menu will appear with all of your DLC skins.

I found the Batman Beyond skin to be very helpful with the AR challenges as the absence of a cape better helps you to judge where Batman's body is at all times.

Posted on Oct 30, 2011 11:44:35 AM PDT
Looking to trade PS3 Batman Sinestro skin for Xbox 360 Batman Beyond skin
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 25, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 30, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about