- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
The fountain of youth is literally between your ears. A healthy brain is the key to staying vibrant and alive for a long time and an unhealthy brain will take your life early. In this powerful special DVD, clinical neuroscientist and bestselling author Dr. Daniel Amen shares simple steps to boost your brain to help you live longer, look younger and dramatically decrease your risk for Alzheimer's disease.
Based on the approach that has helped thousands of people at the Amen Clinics and the most cutting-edge research, Dr. Amen's breakthrough, easy-to-follow anti-aging program shows you how to:
- Boost your memory, mood, attention and energy
- Decrease your risk for Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia
- Eat to live long
- Reduce the outward signs of aging and make your skin more beautiful
- Promote the healing of brain damage due to injury, strokes, substance abuse, and toxic exposure
- Make better, healthier decisions
- Dramatically increase your chances of living longer and looking younger
- And much more.
By adopting the brain healthy strategies detailed in Use Your Brain, Change Your Age, you can outsmart your genes, put the brakes on aging, and even reverse the aging process. If you change your brain, you can change your life - and your age.