I Used to Be Fat 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Josh At 310 pounds, Josh is the largest person in his athletic family. He's forced to stand on the sidelines as his younger brothers play team sports and go on dates. Can his trainer help him become the man he dreams on being?
2. Terra Terra's whole family loves to eat - one of their favorite pastimes is to eat ice cream on her mom's bed while watching TV. But isolated and unhappy, can Terra find the strength to change if her family doesn't support her?
3. Lindsey Lindsey's divorced parents both have issues with food; her mom has had her stomach stapled, and her dad, with whom she has a difficult relationship, is diabetic. Can she make peace with him and move on for her own health?
4. Latrice Latrice seems outgoing and funny, but she feels abandoned by her mom, who lives in another state. Her defensive attitude and binge eating threaten her attempt to change. Will her trainer be able to breakthough her defenses?
5. Sammy Sammy is the baby in his family, and his overprotective mom does everything for him. He wants a fresh start, but first he needs to start making his own decisions. Will Saran help transform Sammy into the man he wants to be?
6. Maddy Maddy has faced a lot in her life, and she turned to alcohol to cope. Now she's sober, but fears she's become addicted to food instead. Can Maddy learn to face her addiction issues and move forward with a healthy lifestyle?
7. Holly Holly's family loves unhealthy foods. Although her nickname is "Happy Holly" she secretly struggles with the emotions bottled up inside. Will she be able to break away from her family's bad habits and express her real feelings?
8. Janelle Everyone in Janelle's traditional Mexican family is overweight; frequent family gatherings revolve solely around food. Can Janelle find a balance between family obligations and taking care of herself?
9. Jose Jose yearns to lose weight to play college football and hopes trainer Joey can help.
10. Paul Paul longs to become a police officer, but his weight is holding him back.