Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
User Interface of tomatousb Can anyone direct me to a screenshot of what this looks like installed on there rt-n16 asus ?
asked by Mark S. Johnson on February 13, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
There is a screenshot of the Tomato UI posted in the "customer images" here on Amazon. Also, here is a demo site that shows the basic UI layout (there are different color schemes you can pick from - this site uses a different scheme from the one shown in the customer image, but the layout is the same) http://lampiweb.com/virtual/tomatok26/status-index.html
S. Glynn answered on February 13, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I did not even notice it there.I am interested mainly in the usb capabilities of tomato. Is there a seperate page to set this or will printers, backup harddrives be recogonized and work without any special tweaking? TIA
Mark S. Johnson answered on February 13, 2011

A
S. Glynn answered on February 14, 2011

A
OK thanks for all the info.I am sure it will help everyone else too!I am not familiar with linux either.I have spent some time looking at the tutorials on the Tomato site but they are not quit "dumbed" down for me:( Thanks again.
Mark S. Johnson answered on February 14, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product