- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: White Mane Publishing Company; First Edition edition (March 1, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0942597389
- ISBN-13: 978-0942597387
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,158,230 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
A User's Guide to the Official Records of the American Civil War Paperback – March 1, 1993
"The Black Presidency"
Rated by Vanity Fair as one of our most lucid intellectuals writing on race and politics today, this book is a provocative and lively look into the meaning of America's first black presidency. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought