|Print List Price:||$16.00|
Save $3.01 (19%)
Penguin Group (USA) LLC
This price was set by the publisher
Users, Not Customers: Who Really Determines the Success of Your Business Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I remember when Windows first came out and so many said it would never be allowed in their enterprise. It was wasteful with resources and the features weren't needed. The same people were saying that Local Area Networks were not needed as long as a floppy was available and a printer was close by. Then the internet came onto the scene and others like them could not see the value of email, or see what could justify the cost of getting good bandwidth (ISDN at the time) into their offices. Smartphone's were similarly dismissed as a young adult toy. I actually had a highly respected peer tell me after I purchased one of the very first Androids that the Google Android was a fluke and would die out soon. Now Android has taken over smartphone sales.
The sad thing about all of this is that many good people saw their careers fade into obscurity when they missed a technology curve. The pundits against windows were technologically obsolete when windows 3.1 came out and everyone adopted windows. A vast sea of top notch PC vendors who specialized in local support were relegated to commodity level vendors when Local Area Network houses started moving in and taking the high spot for local office technology support. Most of the executives that dismissed email and the Internet were no longer leading anything just a few years later. And smartphones, well that story tells itself.Read more ›
A worthwhile read, and a catalyst for rethinking every organization's view and valuation of customers versus users.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Once upon a time, when you wrote up concepts, you could refer to the people you were talking to as “viewers” – people viewed TV, they viewed print, they viewed out-of-home. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Them
Easily digestible and pertinent to the digital age where companies live and die by their physical and digital customer experiencesPublished 10 months ago by Matt W.
Almost entirely focused on business to consumer, hence little relevance for b-2-b; there is little room for emotion in a world based on SAP or oracle. Read morePublished on October 2, 2013 by Mikkel Lund
Users: Not Consumers Aaron Shapiro Users: Not Consumers is designed as a manual for entrepreneurs and small business owners who are interested in establishing an online presence to... Read morePublished on March 5, 2012 by Kindle Customer
Nice reading, quite practical. Great book for newcomers on digital marketing, it presents some up to date cases and a good approach to enhance any business initiative to be made.Published on December 14, 2011 by dtartaro
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Strategy & Competition
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Strategic Planning
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management > Strategic Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing