Customer Discussions > Enhanced Email forum

Using Netzero on the Amazon Fire

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2011 11:24:42 AM PST
Comedy Fan says:
Hi,

I have a question that the developer or someone knowledgeable will hopefully see and answer.

I use Netzero and when I download emails to my new Kindle Fire (using the email app it included) the font is really small. I would like a program that will allow me to download my Netzero mail to my Fire and then adjust the font. Will Enhanced Email do this?

This sounds like a great app but just want to make sure before I download it. Thanks in advance for any info.

Just wondering - I use Netzero and when I download emails to my new Kindle Fire (using the email app it included) the font is really small. I would like a program that will allow me to download my Netzero mail to my Fire and then adjust the font. Will Enhanced Email do this?

This sounds like a great app but just want to make sure before I download it. Thanks in advance for any info.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 10:07:55 AM PDT
wooz says:
I just purchased a kindle fire and I can not get it work work with my netzero account. could you let me know the settings you used during the email set up thanks

Posted on May 28, 2012 7:53:51 PM PDT
M. Johnson says:
I need the same info.. I'm not sure where to find it..

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2013 9:21:33 PM PST
I need the same info!

Posted on Oct 13, 2014 5:01:04 PM PDT
Sagacious says:
I used to be able to access Netzero email from my kindle fire just by going to the Netzero email site but now when I try to log in it tells me to type the characters I see in the box. The problem is there is no box and no 'Captcha" characters are displayed so i can't log in.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Enhanced Email forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 13, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Enhanced Email
Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
3.3 out of 5 stars   (604)