Using this on computer How would I go about using this sub on my computer? Would I have to get a converter cable? Does it need an amp?
asked by Sean Lazarek on January 1, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A year later, I don't know if you found a solution to this problem yet. I have this sub hooked up to my computer by means of a receiver. I use a Denon AVR-391 with my computer as an input source. Audio outputs through the pre-outs to two KRK monitors and this sub. The sub itself is powered so just an RCA male to RCA male would do just fine.
Amazonian answered on February 21, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product