5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic deal and an awesome towel!
Published on February 20, 2013 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Companies should stand behind their products
The transaction was easy. The delivery was on time. The towels were very rough......I washed and dried them, in hopes of softening them. They were still very rough.
I notified the company and the only suggestion from them was that I now purchase MORE towels from them that are softer.
Published 15 months ago by donna

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic deal and an awesome towel!, February 20, 2013
I was in the process of opening a hair salon, towels are very expensive at any beauty retail store. 1 pack of 12 is easily $30. 24 for $31.99?? Wow! I ordered, received in 2 days as promised, washed, dried ( which will fluff them up, as they are a bit flat when new which is normal) and starting using them . Great absorbency, and compared to the expensive retail stores, they look and feel the same if not better. In a salon, we are washing and drying towels multiple times a day. They are holding up great! Some spoke of strings, but I've had none! The only con would be that they're not color, bleach safe like the more expensive. I ordered dark for color and light for when I'm doing highlights! I will definitely be buying my towels from this company as I need to replace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soaking It Up, June 11, 2013
So, these towels pretty much just work. They soak up stuff. Like water, spilled coffee, and sweat. And that's not always the case. Some towels have too much stuff in them that doesn't soak up stuff. We don't like those towels. Really, they shouldn't be called towels, because towels are supposed to soak up stuff. They should be called "scoot the wet stuff around'ers." But not these. These are towels. And they work. They soak stuff up. Which is good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Towels at a Great Price, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Utopia Cotton Salon Towels 16-Inch x 27-Inch, 24-Pack, White (Misc.)
These towels are a really great quality, and they have held up well through several washes already. They are super soft and absorbent and are perfect for the Spa Parties that I host weekly. I highly recommend these towels!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, January 14, 2014
These towels are perfect for heating in a hot towel cabi and applying to the face or back. They are not plush or thick, which would limit how many towels I can fit into a cabi, nor are they paper-thin. They last through multiple, twice weekly washings. I don't bleach them, unless they are stained, in which case an overnight soak in an oxy product does the trick. They are so affordable that throwing away towels with tears or holes is not heartbreaking. Perfect for a salon or a spa. They are durable and well priced. I have bought Costco towels of this size, and they were luxurious and thick, but only three or four fit in a small cabi. Those stayed at my house. These I use professionally. Five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yup... They're Towels, August 13, 2013
Fluffy towels... not much more to expect from them. Works great for a workout towel at a gym. Definitely remember to run them through the washer and dryer when you first get them. The amount of lint that comes off in the first wash is rather staggering. I've washed a couple of them a second time already and no signs of break down. Long term reliability is unknown at present.

5.0 out of 5 stars very inexpensive gym towel, August 3, 2013
I bought these towels to use as a sweat towel while exercising on a treadmill or exercise bicycle. They are perfect for that purpose. They are not real plush, but I would not expect that at this price point. They absorb well, though, and are the perfect size for wiping off sweat while exercising. They would also work well as a cheap hand or dish towel. They are priced lower than what you would spend at Wal-Mart for something comparable. They come as a set packaged in plastic. You should wash them and use some fabric softener before use as they are quite stiff initially. My order was processed and shipped very quickly. I am very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice towel for the price!, November 4, 2013
I needed some gym towels and towels for our computer store that were absorbent.
This are really great towels and very well made. I did see a review about washing them before using because there was lint. I washed them with some other towels and did see some lint on the towels but not since then.
They are really soft, not stiff and itchy.

I would recommend these for the gym, hand towels or even in the kitchen. I thought they were too nice to use for cleaning out computer store so I got some old ones out.

A really good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, fast shipping, June 7, 2013
these towels are perfect for my purpose-soft and thirsty! Do wash them first as directed, the color does bleed a bit, and there is a bit of lint, so dry separately at first too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Companies should stand behind their products, December 4, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, November 11, 2013
After first washing many came apart.The binding around the edges came lose on many and some had holes appear. Not good quality.

Utopia Cotton Salon Towels 16-Inch x 27-Inch, 24-Pack, White