Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

VINE VOICEon June 20, 2014
These goggles are reasonably priced, relatively comfortable, easy to adjust, and provide decent protection. I do believe they fogged a little bit, but not as badly as some other brands I've tried. It's a little annoying but not the end of the world. Although they don't quite live up to the extreme anti-fog part, they're overall a decent investment for personal eye protection.
on September 7, 2013
We are DIYing our house renovations and needed some safety goggles (for dusty things like sanding and sawing) that didn't fog. The construction goggles at the big box stores are rather expensive, and the anti-fog were almost twice the price of the regular ones. I considered them, but the ratings were rather poor and my experience with them was close to pure hatred as they were uncomfortable and still managed to fog on the simplest of jobs.

For less than $10, I thought these were a great deal even if they didn't work specifically for construction. Luckily they work very well. They are very comfortable and the rubber frame feels fine against my face for long periods of time. It also fits well over the masks I wear. The straps don't pull my hair when I remove them either. The only problem is that they go up rather high on my forehead and when I sweat, I have to remove them to wipe my forehead. I started wearing a thin headband for that, so it happens less often. I also noticed it does tend to get a bit foggy when I'm sanding upside down, but since these aren't meant to be used like that I'm not dinging a star. Plus, they are nowhere near as bad at fogging as the previous pairs I've bought.

Would definately buy again and recommend them if you are in the market for some safety goggles.
on February 4, 2016
These are perfect for what I needed; cheap goggles for undergrad lab classes. They are fairly comfortable and will fit over my glasses when needed. It is a bit of a tight fit with glasses, but that may be because of the style of mine. They do still fog up occasionally, but not nearly as bad as my previous ones, and are much easier to get cleared if they do. So, overall, I don't have any real complaints.
on March 25, 2015
I ordered these to save my eyes in the kitchen. I cook using a lot of onions, and these goggles work great! My old solution was to use an old, faded pair of swim goggles, and I could hardly see anything. But these Uvex goggles have a nice, large field of view, are totally clear and haven't fogged up once! You can buy much more expensive "onion goggles," but thankfully I had the idea to just buy some laboratory glasses. I figured if they work for chemists in the lab, they'd probably work in the kitchen too -- and they do! And they were WAY less expensive than those "specialty" onion goggles. I'm very glad I bought these
on November 19, 2014
They don't fog up, but my glasses still get foggy. When I say they don't fog up, they still collect moisture on the inside and it makes it hard to see through clearly. I have to stop every 10 minutes or so and clean off my glasses and my goggles, not something you want to have to be doing during Chemistry class.
on September 26, 2014
I bought this to use for my Chemistry lab in college! My other goggles had a detachable band part which I lost, but this one has it connected so no problems there! However when I use it during lab, the edges tend to get foggy so I have to air it out a few times. But if you need a simple pair of goggles for lab, this is perfect and does the job.
on March 24, 2016
What I love about these goggles is that they fit over my big, bulky eyeglasses whereas other safety goggles/glasses I've tried don't. They also feel very comfortable. They do fog up slightly when you first put them on.
on March 7, 2014
Fit? Very comfortable. Build? Very nice. Quality materials and workmanship? Absolutely.

Anti-Fog? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Nope! Not At ALL!!! I need wipers installed. The pathetic vents are USELESS. After five minutes, I am bumping into my lab mates and spilling E. coli on the table, which, as you might imagine, is GRINDINGLY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE!

However if you don't perspire, they should work perfectly for you...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 23, 2013
very comfortable fit and well made. Good fit & finish of USA made parts assembled in Mexico. Very clear view and not bothersome after long periods. Highly recommended.
on May 24, 2013
I use it for chemistry lab. It's great, very durable and comfortable. I usually wear it for about 2-3 hours and it doesn't get foggy.

See 1 answered question