Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on November 29, 2009
The sound and electronics are great, but after a couple months the middle of the pleather started to rip. A few months later the entire back is ripped apart. No giants or sumo wrestlers have ever used it, so the stitching is just cheap. Too bad as the sound system is great. A very poorly built fake leather makes it a bad gaming chair. Dont waste your money.
on December 7, 2008
It is so cool you can plug it into your tv, Ipod and game systems. It is the best thing I have ever been given!
on November 3, 2008
The sound is great, I actually like to hook my iPod up to it and use it as a stereo. As a gaming chair, it's terrible! This thing is not comfortable, no matter how you sit in it, and you'll quickly find that the material in the center of the chair will begin to tear.
on July 9, 2008
I thought a car was driving by the house... it was my son playing Nascar 09! Awesome sound, and a great value!
on March 25, 2008
I ordered this because it was exactly what I was looking for. After two weeks, I began hearing stuff moving around in the base. I took off the speaker to investigate, and found a bunch of rocks. I thought that was kind of strange until I investigated further and it turned out that the rocks are used to weight the front part of the rocker, they are stapled to the front part of the frame and my bag began to leak. I was able to exchange it and haven't had any problems since.

It is very comfortable and serves its purpose well. I love this thing, but am a little wary of the manufacture process, after my experience.
on March 3, 2008
If they would allow me to give this 0 stars I would. Worst chair I have EVER bought! Bought 2, one for each of my girls (ages 13 and 3) for Christmas. After very little use they split in the seam of the seat. Now I'm left with 2 chairs that have a huge whole in the seat area/ Save your money, buy something else.
on February 12, 2008
This chair is pretty good expect the speakers died in a matter of 3 weeks it was uncomfortable because of a little plastic thing sticking out of the seat and their were to many wires when I wanted to watch a movie on my Zune I had all these wires sticking out of the top but other than that it was OK.
on January 7, 2008
This was a gift for our granddaughter. She absolutely loved it. Was a big hit for Christmas and will be for many years to come. It was all worth it to see the smile on her face and the fun she had checking it all out and rocking away the evening. Something we all especially liked were that the speakers blended in with all the black coloring and didn't stick out like a sore thumb as some others did on another site -- they had light grey circles [for the speakers] on the side which weren't very flattering. This all blends in beautifully and will allow her and all consumers to rock out in a monotonous color scheme. I would say this would fit any size child to adult, as we all sat in it and rocked around and she is over 5' in the 5th grade. Definitely a 5-star product!
on January 2, 2008
my husband bought this chair in november, and by december the material had already started ripping on it. we now have a rip all the way across the chair. My husband only weighs 150 lbs. so if you weigh less than that i guess this chair might work.
on December 24, 2007
this product is awesome! the speakers are really sharp and the control panel is easy to use. the only complaint i would have is that the size is a bit small. it can still fit your body like a rocker would, but the back is a bit short. a.k.a. your head is not supported. but other than that, this product is a definate must for gamers or movie buffs!!!