Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
vote
It does come with standard accessories (charger,battery)and you have 1 yr warranty.Hope this answers
Mar 13, 2013 by dev
vote
Hmmm... I find it really easy to move it. You don't need the tabs. you can just click it from the bottom and it moves quite easily. Slip your thumb under it on the far right and you should be fine!
Jul 13, 2013 by Madena Bennett
votes
Yes.
Feb 26, 2013 by Chris
votes
The V-LUX 3 can not print a date/time stamp on each photo . It does display date/time on playback on the camera and it does record the date/time the photo is taken in the EXIF DATA that means if you are viewing the photos on a PC and you hover the mouse over a thumbnail of the photo the date /time and print size/quality (MB) is displayed.
Aug 3, 2014 by Jay
votes
I am not a great photographer but it is hard to take a bad picture with this camera. I send shots I have taken to my family and they tell me I should go pro. They are kidding but the pictures are special because of this camera. It is the first digital camera I have owned so you see I have let other people in my family take the pictures for years but I love this camera and I recommend it . My son knows about all the specifications and approved the purchase. It is a Leica after all.
Apr 24, 2014 by Beverly B.
votes
I have not seen that error code before. I am currently using a standard 1GB SD card (not a SDHC). This camera does support SDHC class 4. Have you tried using a different SD or SDHC card?
Dec 7, 2013 by Andy R.
votes
yes
Nov 27, 2013 by David Mesler
votes
votes
Leica makes an expensive one. There are several others available. You'll ave to see them to decide which fits your needs
Feb 26, 2013 by Chris
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers