Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Limited Edition Over-Ear Nois...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 32% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Limited Edition Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Matte Black) (OLD MODEL) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Two 50 mm dual-diaphragm drivers for extended supernatural sound
- Exoskeleton case
- Detachable Kevlar reinforced 3-button audio and mic cable + pro audio/DJ cable
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:26 Mins|
Notes on the V-Moda Crossfade LP2
- Fantastic Sound - Easily the best of the three that I have compared it against. As I mention in the review the Crossfade LP2 sounds at a bit boomy on the low end and a bit sharp on the high end.... but that isn't always a bad thing...especially when it can be adjusted out with an equalizer.
- Very efficient headphones - they are the loudest of the headphones I have tried.
- Little to no leakage of sound - again - best in class
- Very nice noise isolation- it is completely passive so it does not require batteries
- Very comfortable - maybe a touch below the SMS sync by 50 - but still very good
- Build quality is very good - At first I thought the call-out of the Mil specs was gimmick. Typically, Mil specs are used for aerospace (as a precursor to the AMS specs) and military applications- and that doesn''t always necessarily mean that it super high quality... just that it followed a quality standard. In the case of the V-Moda it really does translate to high quality. Everything, including the cabling are top-notch (they are braided like high-end showlaces). The structure is metal and very solid and the joints are all reinforced. Very impressive.
- I love the case - it is very sleek and offers great protection - I prefer it greatly over the monstrous case that comes with SMS Sync by 50. The case has an interesting rubberish feel but it is very rigid. Again, I am very impressed.Read more ›
The headphone, as stated, has very minimal "branding" and come in a midnight/matte color. The v-moda signature on top of the headphone can barely be seen, and the only obvious signature is inside the headphone above the "R" in red, from Right or Left.
The bass on the LP2 are awesome. I tested them on an iPhone, laptop, and TV while gaming. The mid and highs are close to being that comparable to Bose, but it was better than I expected. I suggest turning off all equalizer, especially on any ipod/iphone, you really don't need it. If you were going to use it for gaming, it's going to blow you away! I heard sounds that I never heard before, especially with the minor sounds that we don't care or miss (winds, water dripping, etc).
The only big problem I had was that the 1-button mic cable was unresponsive. I contacted vmoda, and they had shipped me a replacement 3-button cable--they were quick about it too.
-Without burn ins, they sounds amazing--with very good mid and highs. (Tested these on Dance, Hip Hop, Jazz, and Rock)
-Bass is controlled without disturbing vocals.
-Matte black finish
-Very comfortable, I wore it for over two hours and didn't had any problems with it.
-Very durable and well built
-Comes with useful accessories. I love the exoskeleton case, other headphones gave me a cheesy cloth bag.Read more ›
While I am not (or at least don't consider myself to be) a "serious" audiophile or an expert on the subject by any means, I do love me some music. I'll listen to anything depending on what I feel like, and love everything from dubstep to classical/jazz to metal. I also love quirky bands/producers like Gogol Bordello, Korpiklaani, Mike Foyle and Amon Tobin, among others, that mix elements from multiple genres to create their own unique sound. Essentially, I feel that my musical tastes likely put me in a decent position to gauge the range/quality of audio equipment, since the types of sounds I want my headphones to be able to feed my ears are quite varied and different from one another, and benefit from different qualities in the sound reproduction process. For what it's worth, I've also built up some experience as a musician over the years (piano, cello, guitar)... not a ton, but enough to have a healthy appreciation for what goes into the music, and currently putz around with being a "bedroom DJ" (not nearly as titillating as it sounds, unfortunately) and plan to mess around with EDM production at some point.
Now, on to the main review:
These are my final choice in a month or so long hunt for a satisfactory pair of non-earbud style headphones.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got my set back in 2012 and still using them today! I am extremely picky about my headphones but these meet all my expectations and more. Read morePublished 1 month ago by OhFer Creative
I never knew the truly beauty and joy that only quality music can give, until I bought a set of these the most i'd owned was phone headphones and the occasional 15$ headphones,... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Ryan Wilson
AMAZING sound, very durable. Look, and function significantly better than Dre Beats.Published 13 months ago by T. Brough
These are amazing comfortable headphones. I prefer these over the beats studios my roommate bought. Customizable and sturdy looking. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Brandon
Love this head phone, i have been using them for 3 years and the're steal working fine.
Best headphones in the world.
I needed to replace a pair of 5 year old Sony MDR v700 for DJing that easily had 3,500 hours on them. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Short Shower
The headphones have an awesome bass response, better than most headphones actually. That said, it loses out in clarity for the mid-high ranges. Read morePublished 20 months ago by James Eric Hazelrig