5.0 out of 5 stars love it
a must have great story and my 20 month old loves listening to the story's and turning the pages with the arroow button
Published on August 25, 2010 by Andrea Fisher

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for older ages
Published on February 2, 2011 by Ann K

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, August 25, 2010
This review is from: V.Reader Animated E-Book Cartridge - Dora and the Three Little Pigs (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning fun, July 2, 2011
My daughter loves her VReader, and she loves Dora so this is perfect! I haven't actually sat down with her while she played this particular game, but she is 4 and can keep herself entertained with this and that is what matters because we generally reserve the VReader for when we are going somewhere that she needs to be quiet

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Girl Loves It!, October 4, 2011
My almost 3 year old received this game as a surprise, for being such a good expectant big sister. It was barely out of the packaging and she was playing it. Still a little advanced for her age, but she finds the games she likes to play and plays those for now. She loves the Dora and the 3 pigs theme and noticed it right away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter Loves!, September 17, 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old granddaughter and she loves this e-book cartridge and reads it a lot. So glad I got it for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable story, June 9, 2011
I bought the Vtech Reader for my my granddaughter and she really enjoyed the Dora and the three pigs. She just turned five and loves my kindle but isn't quite ready for that. The Vtech reader bridges the gap. I just wish there was a larger library of stories available.

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift, May 15, 2011
= Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was the 2nd cartridge I bought my grand daughter. another of her favorite characters.
Her Mom is really looking forward to the reading enhancement the V Reader will provide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning is fun with Dora, March 1, 2011
This educational game is much like the Dora episodes, where the child responds to choices offered on the vivid and detailed screen to questions concerning color, alphabet and spelling, counting, and common sense. The Three Little Pigs game seems to be the favorite where a child can follow the story and interact with the characters while answering questions prompted by Dora like which material to build the pigs' house. My granddaugher is 3 1/2 years old and has found many of the games too easy, but like most children she enjoys learning and especially winning! This game will be enjoyed by 3 to 4 year olds.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for older ages, February 2, 2011
My almost 3 yr old daughter received this book and reader for xmas but my 5 1/2 yr old uses it more. I figured my older child would be bored with a 3-5 yr old cartridge (especially since she is a very advanced reader for her age) but the games on this Dora book are more appropriate for her. My younger child tries to use it but most of the games are too advanced for her (but the story is fine).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, February 9, 2014
Great game for my 4yr old daughter! She loves playing it and can switch the games out on her own. Very affordable also.

4.0 out of 5 stars She loves it!, June 24, 2013
My daughter loves Dora and this book was PERFECT for her. My daughter is 2.5yrs and the story holds her attention. She loves looking up the words and individual meanings. Love this!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›