5.0 out of 5 stars Double DVD/Watchmen/V For Vendetta
Nice double feature DVD for a bargain price lower than either one alone (currently).

Published 4 months ago by Voiceover Guy

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy only what you like...
The reason I gave it a three star rating... is because of the movie "Watchmen"... I should have bought only "V for Vendetta"...
Published 2 months ago by Phillip M. Rowland

5.0 out of 5 stars Double DVD/Watchmen/V For Vendetta, August 15, 2014
This review is from: V for Vendetta / Watchmen (DVD) (DBFE) (DVD)

No need to do a film review of either movie, each adapted from a comic/graphic novel adventure with a social/political message. They make a nice double feature and complement each other's style and mood. I'd seen each of these on cable, and it's a pleasure to be able to see them, pause them, rewind them at leisure. Each film deserves 5 stars.

The video quality itself of each is fine. This would make a nice stocking stuffer gift.

Hope this is helpful. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 of my favorite movies at a great price, February 16, 2013
This review is from: V for Vendetta / Watchmen (DVD) (DBFE) (DVD)
When my sons were home for the holidays, we planned a movie night, and made a list of our favorite movies. My oldest son took both movies, V for Vendetta and Watchmen, when he moved out. When I looked on Amazon to replace the movies, I found this "double feature" for less than $5. I couldn't pass up that deal. We watched and enjoyed both films. Now I own my own copies.
I will leave the movie reviews to someone else. I highly recommend buying this double feature if you don't own these 2 videos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two interesting and intertaining movies for a bargain price on DVD that you should check out., November 18, 2014
This review is from: V for Vendetta / Watchmen (DVD) (DBFE) (DVD)
I had seen both of these movies in a theater and when I saw this “Double Feature Warner Brothers DVD of V for Vendetta and Watchmen for a bargain price I immediately purchased it. There are two separate disks in this collection. V for Vendetta is 132 minutes long and the Watchmen is 162 minutes long.

V for Vendetta stars Natalie Portman is plays Evey and Hugo Weaving plays the revolutionary V. The DVD is based upon a graphic novel and tells the story of a country taken over by a fascist party who, like all collectivist groups (Socialist, Communist, Social Democratic/Nazis/Fascists), has turned into a vicious police state. V is a freedom fighter who attempts to start a revolution against the fascists. An interesting movie.

The Watchmen is based about a D.C. comics/graphic novel about a special group of super heroes. There is someone killing the crime fighting super heroes as the story moves along telling bout the inner personality conflicts of each of these heroes. In this respect the story is a little complex, but still fascinating. The special effects alone make this a unique must see DVD.

If you are into the graphic novels or you enjoyed seeing V for Vendetta and the Watchmen at the theater, you will also like this two feature DVD.

Rating: 5 Stars. Joseph J. Truncale (Author: The Samurai Soul: An old warrior’s poetic tribute)

5.0 out of 5 stars For your movie collection, November 12, 2013
This review is from: V for Vendetta / Watchmen (DVD) (DBFE) (DVD)
Great movie collection without all of the hassle of two cases. If you enjoy either movie or both like me it is a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully done!!!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: V for Vendetta / Watchmen (DVD) (DBFE) (DVD)
I love both of these movies!!! Having them both at such a low price just makes sense!!! I should've gotten them from here a while ago!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 for one, May 12, 2014
This review is from: V for Vendetta / Watchmen (DVD) (DBFE) (DVD)
two for the price of one and the movies are each on their own disc, I like that better than 2 on 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bundle!, January 7, 2014
This review is from: V for Vendetta / Watchmen (DVD) (DBFE) (DVD)
I got this for my sister since she liked V for Vendetta and the Watchmen came as a plus for me since its one of my favorite movies

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to re-purchase, December 26, 2012
This review is from: V for Vendetta / Watchmen (DVD) (DBFE) (DVD)
I had one of these movies but watched so much It just stopped working "V" love it!! you must watch both!

4.0 out of 5 stars great, October 2, 2014
Good job

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy only what you like..., October 4, 2014
This review is from: V for Vendetta / Watchmen (DVD) (DBFE) (DVD)

V for Vendetta / Watchmen (DVD) (DBFE)
$12.97 $4.99