Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon February 16, 2013
When my sons were home for the holidays, we planned a movie night, and made a list of our favorite movies. My oldest son took both movies, V for Vendetta and Watchmen, when he moved out. When I looked on Amazon to replace the movies, I found this "double feature" for less than $5. I couldn't pass up that deal. We watched and enjoyed both films. Now I own my own copies.
I will leave the movie reviews to someone else. I highly recommend buying this double feature if you don't own these 2 videos.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon August 15, 2014
Nice double feature DVD for a bargain price lower than either one alone (currently).

No need to do a film review of either movie, each adapted from a comic/graphic novel adventure with a social/political message. They make a nice double feature and complement each other's style and mood. I'd seen each of these on cable, and it's a pleasure to be able to see them, pause them, rewind them at leisure. Each film deserves 5 stars.

The video quality itself of each is fine. This would make a nice stocking stuffer gift.

Hope this is helpful. Enjoy!
I had seen both of these movies in a theater and when I saw this “Double Feature Warner Brothers DVD of V for Vendetta and Watchmen for a bargain price I immediately purchased it. There are two separate disks in this collection. V for Vendetta is 132 minutes long and the Watchmen is 162 minutes long.

V for Vendetta stars Natalie Portman is plays Evey and Hugo Weaving plays the revolutionary V. The DVD is based upon a graphic novel and tells the story of a country taken over by a fascist party who, like all collectivist groups (Socialist, Communist, Social Democratic/Nazis/Fascists), has turned into a vicious police state. V is a freedom fighter who attempts to start a revolution against the fascists. An interesting movie.

The Watchmen is based about a D.C. comics/graphic novel about a special group of super heroes. There is someone killing the crime fighting super heroes as the story moves along telling bout the inner personality conflicts of each of these heroes. In this respect the story is a little complex, but still fascinating. The special effects alone make this a unique must see DVD.

If you are into the graphic novels or you enjoyed seeing V for Vendetta and the Watchmen at the theater, you will also like this two feature DVD.

Rating: 5 Stars. Joseph J. Truncale (Author: The Samurai Soul: An old warrior’s poetic tribute)
on November 12, 2013
Great movie collection without all of the hassle of two cases. If you enjoy either movie or both like me it is a must buy.
on December 30, 2013
I love both of these movies!!! Having them both at such a low price just makes sense!!! I should've gotten them from here a while ago!!
on February 5, 2016
I haven't seen Watchmen yet - I bought the double feature for V for Vendetta. I tend to steer clear of R-rated movies, but V for Vendetta is one of the exceptions. It is a great, entertaining movie that makes you think. Top marks all around.
on February 11, 2015
i enjoyed the watchmen part as I earlier bought a blue ray of it by mistake [ i couldn't useit since I do not own a blue ray player] ihaven't seen v for vendetta as yet
on January 23, 2015
I bought this one by mistake. I wanted the Blue-ray. Both movies are still very enjoyable in DVD format and the deal is still good.
on January 7, 2014
I got this for my sister since she liked V for Vendetta and the Watchmen came as a plus for me since its one of my favorite movies
on December 26, 2012
I had one of these movies but watched so much It just stopped working "V" love it!! you must watch both!