Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2013
I have used several generic toner cartridges for my Brother printer as well as the Brother brand. The V4INK cartridge is great quality and I can't tell the difference in the output from the Brother cartridge. Some of the other generic brands I have used have not performed well but the V4INK unit prints and lasts as it should. Overall it is a good value and I would not hesitate to recommend this product.
on February 26, 2013
The cartridge works great and yields very crisp and black type; no problem using it with my 2270dw Brother printer. Will purchase again.
on September 26, 2012
Just installed this into my Brother MFC-7860DW, replacing the original cartridge that came with the printer. Bit of confusion on my part, since the entire drum assembly comes out, and it was not obvious to me that the toner cartridge was only a sub-element of what was in my hand. Printing fine so far.
on May 12, 2013
These are the best quality compatibles I have found anywhere. The seller takes great care in shipping and is fast.
we use them for the office and I use them at home, get the full page count from each one.
on July 27, 2012
The new cartridge worked perfectly right off the bat. I didn't have to reset anything to get the toner light to go off. You simply can't beat the price; it's less than half the price of ink cartridges and a fraction of the cost of an OEM toner cartridge. You gotta love it, baby!
on April 22, 2014
At first I was leery about an aftermarket toner cartridge so I read the reviews & most of them were good. I bought 2 of them & have been using the first one for 3 weeks. It's working just as good as the one the printer came with. Very happy with the product's performance & especially the price. I do recommend to everyone looking to replace their cartridges.
on November 19, 2012
We purchased these toner cartridges for an office printer that mainly prints invoices. I haven't been able to tell the difference between these and OEM, and for the deal you can get on here, it's not worth going back to OEM. 5/5 stars.
on April 22, 2014
The product is everything I was looking for. It does the same as the Brother cartridge but sometimes it does say paper jam. All you have to do is take it out and put it back in. It's worth the effort to save soooooooo much money!
on May 9, 2014
I have ordered toner from other companies, This is by far the most clear, and longest lasting. There are no smudges, and the lines come out crystal clear.
on November 17, 2011
I ordered two of these. The first seemed to have less toner than a starter cartridge, running out after an abnormally-low number of printed pages. The second cartridge printed about 100 pages then broke. A plastic gear on it broke and started making a loud clicking noise. Both cartridges were nearly useless and ultimately nothing but garbage. I've tried many generic toner cartridges, and these are the worst so far.