5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Bra I Wear
The first time I ever got these bras was in a WalMart, where I got to try it on before I bought it, and I fell in love. I don't live anywhere near a WalMart now, so I found them on amazon.com. They push up your boobs and make them look awesome, probably adding about half a cup size or more. I am a large B, and the 38B fits me perfectly.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars No push up to speak of; uncomfortable.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars No push up to speak of; uncomfortable., January 8, 2014
I'm a size 10/12 woman, about 5 feet tall, and have a B cup chest. This bra didn't push me up in any discernible way, although the padding slightly enhanced my size when compared to an unlined bra. The cups were entirely too far apart for me, and I think the center gore needs to be significantly stronger in order to successfully enhance your cleavage. This wore exactly like any other bra for me, which was fine enough, but not what I was looking for when I purchased this.

I'll be returning mine, because I found the back closure to be incredibly uncomfortable. I could feel the hooks digging into me the entire time I was wearing it. It's attractive enough, I guess, but that wasn't reason enough for me to keep it.

4.0 out of 5 stars push up, December 29, 2013
Love the way it pushes the breasts to create cleavage. Cheaper that Victoria Secret. I Would definately reccomend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Bra I Wear, September 25, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't push up too much..., January 6, 2013
This review is from: VASSARETTE Women's Lace Overlay Push Up Bra (Apparel)
Not too fond of this bra.. I have the red one and it doesn't push up too much. Just makes a little tiny bit of cleavage. Not enough to say it's great :P

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty!, July 5, 2014
This is a warm bra so buy it for fall.

5.0 out of 5 stars best bra, June 30, 2014
This review is from: VASSARETTE Women's Lace Overlay Push Up Bra (Apparel)
these are the only bras I buy anymore!!! most comfortable, they last for years, affordable, and they are very sexy!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty, June 19, 2014
it was what i was looking for as far as looks, i think it looks better in person, love it, but it runs a tad small, i am just careful which shirts i wear it under so i kept it rather than return but i would buy the next cup size up if i purchased this one again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lace Bra, June 12, 2014
The bra was received past the guaranteed two day delivery. When received it had a slight oder to it. It fit but is not very comfortable. The lace overlay is more like a scratchy material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy All Over!, June 12, 2014
This bra is great! I feel so sexy when I wear it (love the color scheme) and it fits well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy, June 12, 2014
Very sexy color, fit very well, very elegant. I would recommend this any day! It's also a great price. :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›