5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality, March 8, 2014
Justin M. (Midwest, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VB Sweater - V-Neck, blue melange (Apparel)
I'm 5'11 and 240 pounds and ordered the XL which fits perfectly. The XL fit is comparable to fitted 17 collar shirts and 36/37 sleeve length. It's a very nice mid-weight sweater with quality construction. At $20 this is an absolute steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking men's sweater, February 22, 2014
Good fit and had lots of positive feedback when I wear it! Good value and a great selection of styles and colors are available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color, January 10, 2014
S. Callaway (LOMBARD, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This is a really nice sweater, good quality and just a beautiful color. For somebody with blue eyes, it really makes them pop! After having it washed twice, it still looks beautiful and it kept it's shape. The only thing is, that it seems to run a tad small.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this sweater!, January 6, 2014
timbck2 (Santa Fe, NM, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VB Sweater - V-Neck, blue melange (Apparel)
I saw this sweater on sale, and really liked the look - classic but contemporary; and it seems to be somewhat difficult to find nice V-neck sweaters, which I prefer over crew neck, so I jumped on it.

I'm in fairly good shape, so size L shirts and sweaters usually fit me perfectly around the torso, but I have long arms, so the sleeves are often too short. XL sizes almost always have longer sleeves so they fit better in that area, but my body swims in XL shirts/sweaters. But I took a chance and ordered the XL (I even ordered two in different colors), and it paid off. This XL is on the small side, so it fits well (and the sleeves are the perfect length!)

This sweater is comfortable, attractive, and fashionable. Recommended!