5.0 out of 5 stars As good as you can get for the price
Published on August 2, 2011 by Cid

Published on November 13, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as you can get for the price, August 2, 2011
This review is from: VCAN V210 Modular Helmet (Black, Large) (Automotive)
First, the integrity of this helmet is beyond any I've 'tested,' but for a full modular helmet anyone would be pleased to know that it will stay shut and stay secure through multiple accidents; moreover one of those downs was near 80mph. The music never stopped and the fat lady hasn't sung for this helmet yet. The speaker sound is even, comfortable, and of great quality. The sun shade is like that of a jet pilot's, it is quite cool and extremely nice for any area with trees or clouds; it add that definite switch for any instance you need it without carrying an extra visor. **to anyone questioning integrity after a crash: the experts are probably right, 80mph requires a new helmet but it is still great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!! VCAN V210 Helmet, July 6, 2010
I bought this VCAN V210 helmet for my wife.
I strongly recommend it, because of:
- Its nice finish (flat black looks great).
- It's very comfortable and fits perfectly.
- The solar shade is a great plus.
- Good ventilation.
- Installation of a bluetooth intercom system was very easy.
I would give it five stars if it would have a fast buckle fastener system. It's not really glove-friendly, will take some time to get used to it.
Great value for the bucks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet for the pice, November 25, 2011
This is my first helmet. I will say for the price it is a great helmet. It is DOT certified. It takes time to get use lift the bottom layer. Wish it will go back more. It has good ventilation, Easy to open with gloves on. Does have some leak when driving. But nothing to bad. Replacement visor is not easily available.

I will recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars MODULAR HELMET, July 7, 2013
So far this helmet I've had had nothing to complain about other than a bit of air noise guess that will be expected less you custom make these helmets. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing helmets!!, January 12, 2013
Amazon packages and ships such products so expediently and perfectly, everything arrives in flawless condition! Thank you so very much. Helmets have held-up wondrously, and are Incredibly comfortable. Always a pleasure!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Helmet fell apart and you can't get customer service to help., November 13, 2012
I bought this helmet and it fell apart where the face-shields attach to the side of the helmet (while riding down the road). I contacted the company and got a hold of one woman willing to help but she was too unfamiliar with the helmet to send the part I needed even though I emailed pictures to her. (I really don't think she has ever actually SEEN a helmet in her life). Anyways, she was nice enough but she sent the wrong part and I haven't been able to get her back on the phone, she wouldn't respond to subsequent email and no one else is willing to help. I don't think much of this company's customer service or their product to be honest with you. I have a helmet that cost over $100 on sale; that worked for me for 3 months. I bought it December 2011 and it's been in the closet since March 2012. What a waste of money. I would recommend that you pass on this helmet and go with a company that you know.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy!!!, get a hjc, May 12, 2012
Purchased one of these off of Ebay, worked great for 4 months and then the bolt holding the chin bar fell out as I was putting it on. I have all of the pieces, but you have to completely dismantle the helmet to put the nut back in place and the styrofoam inner liner is permanently attached to the shell. Contacted the factory and seller and no help from either one. $230 for a helmet that will fall apart with just 4 months of regular use. Cheap chinese junk, do not buy it!!! I am just glad mine broke before I needed it for protection. Ordered a HJC modular and Chatterbox Bluetooth and am far happier with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could be better if they upgrade the strap n make it eazier ..., January 3, 2015
Amazingly fit! Could be better if they upgrade the strap n make it eazier to take off from the head. But for the price (I got for half off) it fit right into the budget

4.0 out of 5 stars great comms while riding, September 22, 2010
I picked up 4 different VCAN Blinc helmets from Amazon for about $520 and am pleased with the purchases.

Pros:
Great helmet to helmet comms, good phone comms, tinted blast shield, comfortable fit, noise/wind skirt under the chin.

Cons: bluetooth speakers velcro to the comfort liner on the straps (should be attached to helmet shell behind the straps), could be easier to open (open button for HJC is better than VCAN, face shield catches 1/2 way up), needs more ventilation slots.

Overall good helmet, slightly better design would make it a phenominal product.

2.0 out of 5 stars thougth this was going to be good, March 3, 2013
This review is from: VCAN V210 Modular Helmet (Black, Large) (Automotive)
Well I bought this item in September 2012, its now March 2013 and its broken..... the helmet its self is fine.. but the Bluetooth part has just stopped working. I cant find any information on how to fix or who to call to get it fixed...

I really like the helmet it's self the padding is really good and its fits well - but the main reason i bought this item is broken, so this kinda makes the whole item redundent..... waist of money i think.....