Published on November 24, 2011 by Mount Hood Supply

3.0 out of 5 stars Sub Compact Pistol Laser
Item arrived on time and in good condiction. Laser works fine in dim lighted condictions,in daylight 10' to 15'ft. max. For the price it's a good toy. Con: settings come loose after about 50 rounds, I used locktight to solve that problem.
Published on June 15, 2012 by D. Crist

4.0 out of 5 stars Vector Optics Mini Laser - Great accurate laser for the price, November 24, 2011
This review is from: VECTOR OPTICS TACTICAL FIRST TRUE SUB-COMPACT PISTOL RED LASER SIGHT (Misc.)
This sight is on my Glock 19, Initially it was off by about 6 inches at seven yards. after adjusting the elevation and windage I ran over 100 rounds and only had to make a minor windige adjustment. Even with its light weight, I noticed that my recoil is decreased due to the added weight, this is a plus!! It takes me less time to re-sight my target. A week later we went to the range and it was still locked in after spending some time in my truck bouncing around the back woods. I'm going to buy another one for my Glock 36. I really like the sight. I know all of these laser sights have a snag. I have felt purchased and don't care for the external laser that fits on the grip, plus I don't have to have to change the way my gun fits in my holster, I'll report back after getting the laser in my G36.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sub Compact Pistol Laser, June 15, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not hold the adjustments, January 3, 2013
Jeep Guy (Baton Rouge, LA) - See all my reviews
This appears to be a well made compact laser sight upon my first inspection. I tried the sight on my 9mm pistol and it does not hold the sight adjustments. I can get it sighted in, but after a few shots, the laser moves way off target. I adjusted the sight again and put thread lock on the adjustment screws and it still just off target after a few shots.

2.0 out of 5 stars windage adustment inop, and manufacturing very imprecise, March 31, 2013
As another reviewer commented, one (with luck) gets what one pays for. Cheap price and cheaply made. Not worth returning on chance of a better replacement. Recommend you shop upscale. Windage alignment far off ( 20 degrees or more) on pretty good quality handgun rail, and windage adjustment screw has no apparent effect. May be able to machine it closely enough to use, or not.
Upside, if any, is very compact size and bright clear dot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub Compact Laser, February 26, 2013
Fit was excellent on my S&W M&P Subcompact .40. Was difficult to find a laser small enough that you can afford but this one fits the bill. Would recommend to anyone not wanting to break the bank. Built well and solid..adjustments were easy and zeroed in very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars VECTOR OPTICS TACTICAL FIRST TRUE SUB-COMPACT PISTOL RED LASER SIGHT, January 2, 2012
Daniel (NC United States) - See all my reviews
Easy to install on my S&W Sigma 9mm when I purchased the LaserLyte ADPSIGM140 Rail Adapter. Easy to sight and plenty bright enough for indoor or low light use. My 9mm is for personal protection and this should let any intruder know that the situation may not be too good for him. Mounts easily on the above mention adapter rail and stays zeroed after multiple rounds. Looks almost exactly like the laserlyte sold on Sigmas at Gander. It even fits in my nylon holster!

1.0 out of 5 stars Vector red laser sub-compact sight, November 23, 2011
Update on laser. It took awhile to get this mounted as I needed to get a rail added to the firearm I was going to use the laser unit on. Very disapointed, first won't mount securily to pickitinney rail or weaver rail, better on pickitinney rail. Secondly when I did mount it and I atempted to adjust it I could't get the up & down adjustments to work and I didn't even try the left/right adjustments, may or may not work? To bad, this looked like just the right unit for the application I had in mind, compact and appears to be of good quality,but it has a strange mount that didn't really seem to fit anything all that securely as the cross pin is rather small and allows the unit to slide on mount, any mounting system. And the up/down adjuster not working will require me to return it. As for the mounting system, iffy, I'll give it a fair shot with a replacement though, it could be a bad unit, and it looked like the finish was scuffed around the adjuster hole when I recieved it, so maybe someone else had it first and did something bad to it,I don't know. Sellers delivery was outstanding so I can't give them a negitive, they didn't build it, we'll see how they handle the replacement/return. I'd like to at least have gotten it to the range for a proper evaluation, but with the bad adjuster I couldn't even bore sight it. Stay tuned for further comments.

Rate and Discover Movies