5.0 out of 5 stars Good and Strong, Will Hold Anything!
Published on October 30, 2009 by Charlie Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth the shipping costs...
Heads up, this comes with 5 velcro straps. Some people may have known that, I did not and was disappointed. I felt like it was a little pricey for only 5 straps - $5.99 including shipping.

Published on October 17, 2011 by Tahna

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and Strong, Will Hold Anything!, October 30, 2009
This review is from: VELCRO Brand - ONE-WRAP: For Cables, Wires & Cords - 8" x 1/2" Ties, 5 Ct. - Multi-color (Office Product)
I bought these to keep together a series of thick and disorganized cables behind my computer and they made the job in a breeze. Not only the Velcro is very strong but the way to tied them up by passing them through a hole and then secure them with the Velcro is perfect. And interestingly they are very easy to remove without having to pull too hard. The length is perfect too and coming in different colors makes it easy to identify bunches of cables grouped together for a reason, if you ever need to do so (just make sure you make a note of the colors)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth the shipping costs..., October 17, 2011

The other day I saw the EXACT same product for $2.50 at Home Depot! Not the biggest deal in the world, but unless you're lazy, it might be worth it to save a couple bucks. I would have done it had I known at the time!

Otherwise, the velcro straps keep my cables together just fine. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! I keep a supply of these on hand!, December 30, 2010
I've used these for about 10 years. LOVE THEM! I try to keep them on hand at all times. Most all of my appliances & all portable device cords have these wraps on them. I used to buy them at Home Depot & some other places. But they seem to be harder to find & Home Depot carries a different brand now, that I don't like. HIGHLY recommend the 3M brand! Great for the myriad of USB cords you may need to carry when traveling, too.

As an additional organizing tip, I put a dollop of bright pink/red nail polish on the tops of plugs that can only go in one way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than I Expected, March 21, 2010
Brian B; Consultant (Pierre, SD United States) - See all my reviews
I travel for business and I carry my laptop with me. That includes the power cord, extension cord for the power cord, and two network cables for clients that do not use wireless access for security reasons. I always have a spare network cable since not having something work really looks bad to a client. However, I need something to keep all these things organized and neat, because looking professional is an absolute requirement with the consulting work I do. That is why the colors for organizing caught my eye.

I usually run to the local big box store for stuff like this. However, I usually search and check prices on line first if it is not a normal use item. I ran across this listing and when it caught my attention and I bought it. When they arrived and I tried them out they exceeded my expectations.

If you want to organize your computer cables, either for travel or at home, this is exactly what the job calls for.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great product with tons of use!, August 31, 2007
These wraps are GREAT! I buy them at my local hardware store (still trying to find them with a good shipping rate online). I use them on ALL of my cords; extension cords, sound cords, any wire ever encountered is easily rapped! A great use is also is you have a laptop power cord. These ties are much stronger than any twist tie, are also very reusable, AND they don't damage wires like a rubber band would! A great way to make sure you're cable is easily rapped and the wires inside aren't damaged.

Buy the colorful ones to easily keep track of your cords, or if you are boring they make them in black. Either way a great deal. They retail at

5.0 out of 5 stars Color coordination is awesome, April 29, 2013
G. L. Wang (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I got these and the "regular" colors of velcro straps (the more primary colored ones) and the belkin color-coordinated surge protector, and now my tv/media center cables are beautifully organized and labeled by colors. I love it. Although these are described as "brights," they definitely look more pastel-ish as seen in the picture (which is fine, since that's what I wanted).

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice colors, but why is the price higher?, October 27, 2012
These work GREAT - no argument there. They deserve 5 stars except for one thing: this pack of cable ties costs more than the same pack with the "conventional" colors...same number of cable ties, same size, same manufacturer. Now, we're talking just a couple of bucks more here, but really, why?

Summary: great product, not worth the extra $ over the pack with the original colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally...cable control!, February 25, 2011
With all the electronics people are buying lately, me included, there needs to be a way to control all the cables these things bring into our lives. I bought several packages and now color coordinate all the cables matching to one electronic device. Personally I think this company needs to come up with an expanded organizing system which includes these colored cable ties, matching colored mesh bags, and matching colored labels. Different sizes, of course, to really meet everyones needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eliminate Cord Rage!, January 6, 2014
The back of my TV was making me crazy, but after ordering a couple packs of these and organizing them cords, it looks pretty good. Super easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars handy self wrap velcro, September 9, 2011
this self wrap velcro roll gives me plenty of lengths for items that need to be organized. you can cut it to any length, roll short piece on the cord to stay, and then wrap the rest of the velcro around the remainder of the wire or cord to be wrapped. it stays with the product, so you never lose the tie wrap. outstanding product.