5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm. Love this scent.
Let me just say that I'm a guy, and no, I haven't tried this perfume on myself. But my wife loves it, and I love it on her. I think that qualifies me to review it, don't you? Great price, Amazon, and I like the cool bottle as well.
Published on April 9, 2009 by M. Butler

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it
I was very disappointed as I was really expecting the scent to be very Florwery & fruity. Please strike t
Out the 2stars.
Published 13 months ago by Betty

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm. Love this scent., April 9, 2009
M. Butler (Ashtabula, OH USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious, April 12, 2009
It is beautiful! I love the scent and how it is so fresh and wonderful. It reminds me of love spell, but it is better and lasts longer. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars a total fan, June 12, 2011
Hi everyone,
let me begin by saying that i have never been able to find vera wang's Princess cheaper than it was here on amazon. i had smelled a sample at my local department store and i fell in love with it instantly, howver it was a wopping $80. So when i saw that amazon had it for such a low price, well i jumped right on it. I have not been disappointed by this perfume at all. i get compliments on it all the time. it is such a femine smell, if you are looking for a perfume that reminds you of what its like to be a lady, Princess is the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have!!, July 12, 2008
Ariel (Baltimore, MD USA) - See all my reviews
I am completely satisfied with this fragrance! This romantic floral scent gets me complimented everywhere I go (my boyfriend especially enjoys it). I don't think I could ever get tired of Vera Wang Princess--ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess, December 29, 2007
You will feel like a princess ! I love this scent. Very fresh, floral and not too heavy. Not as mature as her other fragrances. This is something that I can wear every day and never tire of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Scent, Fash Shipping, May 1, 2012
I initially saw this perfume bottle and immediately thought of my sister-in-law, a self-proclaimed "Princess". She absolutely loves everything Princess. So I sprayed it in Sephora, just to see how it smelled in case I decided to get it for her. I thought "okay that's pretty nice." Then after I got home, a few hours later, I smelled my hand where the perfume had hit it, and it smelled amaaaazing. I was hooked!

I purchased a bottle for her and a bottle for me. However, at first I thought I must have been confused or purchased a fake, because it sprayed on smelling strongly like rubbing alcohol and Baby Soft. I thought, "how could I have ever liked this?? What am I going to do, giving my SIL this disgusting perfume??" But then a few moments later it began to smell like water-lily and apricot. I thought, "okay, this is better but still not what I thought it would be..." After a couple of hours, it dried down into a beautiful sugary smell with vanilla and chocolate undertones. I then realized that this WAS the perfume I had originally fallen for in Sephora, but that it changes its smell throughout the day until it finally becomes this beautiful base scent.

I'm glad I purchased this perfume on Amazon. I got a much cheaper price, and the shipping was extremely fast - I ordered it on Friday evening and it was in my hands Monday evening.

I think this will become my signature daytime/office scent. It gets really hot here in Florida and so I can't wear any of my usual spicy, musky, oriental scents during the day after March. I also can't wait to give my SIL her bottle for Mother's Day. I'm sure she will love it and love sharing it with her own daughter, the "little Princess".

*I'd like to add one thing - I went to Sephora after this purchase and smelled Princess while there. I sprayed it directly on my wrist. It had the EXACT scent, even the alcohol-type scent when you first spray. Completely identical, so rest assured that this product is NOT a fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite perfume!, December 15, 2013
on a whim, I smelled this perfume while perusing the perfume department at a macys some years ago, and I have never wanted to smell another perfume. This is my go to perfume. Occasionally, I will mix it up with Ralph Lauren Bleu, but Vera Wang Princess, will be my go to perfume for the rest of my life. Buy it! You will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 15, 2013
Its a nice soft fragrant. Have been using it for a few years. It seems to last the full day as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It..!!, December 9, 2013
I Love this fragrance..... I get a lot of compliments on it...Its turned out to be my favorite fragrance since I used to wear Obsession...

5.0 out of 5 stars Tween perfume purchase, November 27, 2013
Arrived today. Packaging was great-no chance for breakage. Great price too! Bought as a Christmas gift for my niece, hoping she likes it!

Rate and Discover Movies