Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Motorola V860 Barrage Verizon Wireless MIL-SPEC Rugged 2MP Cell Phone (No Contract)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 22, 2016
Best flip phone! Make sure you order a new battery the one I got last two hours! I bought an extended battery with cover last for days and days! Great phone great packing fast delivery, but the seller failed to mention the battery is worthless! 🐖 I love this phone! 5 star phone!
on July 20, 2016
Phone is supposed to be water resistant and isn't. Got refunded and got a different phone.
on July 11, 2016
Great device device functions great, the phone is used minimally by an elderly relative who does not want a smart phone. A few months into ownership multiple side buttons have fallen off the device.
on July 10, 2016
phone buttons feel off and does not work right!!!
on July 1, 2016
Not as Advertised. This is A prepaid phone you" DO NEED A CONTRACT" had to send it back
on June 28, 2016
Everything I expected it to do.
on June 26, 2016
Bought this for my dad as a birthday present. My dad isn't up to the times with cell phones, he doesn't even text lol. But he needed a good sturdy phone for the basics, making calls and some picture taking. He loves it and loves the battery life on it.
on June 24, 2016
great phone, and do not have to deal with phone company
on June 18, 2016
I ordered my second Motorola Barrage because it communicates well with my car, but another kind of phone was in the box which was labeled as a Motorola Barrage. It was a total surprise to me when the Verizon tech opened the box to set up my new phone. The Casio phone I received does not communicate with my car very well and I am very disappointed. If I had gotten the correct phone, I would have given it 5 stars.
The moral: open the box immediately no matter what the label says. Otherwise, you could be stuck with something you had not planned.
on June 13, 2016
Husband has ZERO phone knowledge. All he wants is a phone that actually makes and receives calls. When his first Barrage broke he was heartbroken that his old pal had bitten the dust. This phone can not do Backup Assistant so beware. It is a good, durable, basic phone.