5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Songs for the WHOLE Family!!
Published on October 12, 2010 by S. Arabian

1.0 out of 5 stars very silly songs
This DVD is axactlly that. My daughter loves music and songs and this were hard to enjoy they were almost too silly, very low dvd quality, it was very choppy and the too many words in the songs to keep up with. Boring!!
Published 8 months ago by Amy Barbour

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Songs for the WHOLE Family!!, October 12, 2010
This review is from: VERY SILLY SONGS (DVD)
My Kids LOVE music! And since they are still a bit young to sit through a whole Veggie Tales episode (3 and 1) I thought this would be a great addition to our DVD collection. I was right! My 3yr old has quite a few songs memorized now and we'll sing them when out and about. We'll even take the DVD on the road with us to listen to the songs in the car. Or do the same in the house to dance around instead of sitting in front of the TV for the whole show. My kids jump up and start dancing as soon as they hear the theme song!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 18, 2010
This review is from: VERY SILLY SONGS (DVD)
I love this video and my little boy does too. I babysit twice a week and this video comes in handy. Even the 6 month old watches it. The songs are really cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful DVD for children!, December 16, 2007
This review is from: VERY SILLY SONGS (DVD)
Veggie Tales Sing Alongs: Very Silly Songs is a wacky DVD that will make your child laugh. Your child probably will be singing these crazy songs long after the DVD is put away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this DVD, October 9, 2009
This review is from: VERY SILLY SONGS (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my grandson because he loves music and dancing. Not a day goes by that he doesn't watch it at least 5 times. When we went on vacation for a week this past summer his mother forgot to bring it along and he cried every day for it. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 10, 2009
This review is from: VERY SILLY SONGS (DVD)
We got this title on VHS. It was our first Veggie Tales video and we loved it. The DVD is just as I rememberd the VHS, but the sound and picture are better. The songs are great. My whole family loves it (kids and adults).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids movie!, August 29, 2009
Linda Loo (Mississippi USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VERY SILLY SONGS (DVD)
This is such a great kids movie! I remember watching them when I was growing up. They have a great message. I bought this for my nephew for his 2nd birthday. He LOVES the lip song and the hairbrush song! So cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, July 12, 2010
This review is from: VERY SILLY SONGS (DVD)
My daughter LOVES her Veggie Tales songs! My only complaint is that the DVD doesn't start automatically, you have to wait through the beginning stuff to press play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Veggie Tale Overload, January 6, 2009
This review is from: VERY SILLY SONGS (DVD)
I bought this for my Cousin's children. They were ecstatic to receive and have been singing Veggie Tales non-stop. It is a wonderful compilation of silly songs that will keep children and adults entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could anything be more fun?, October 5, 2008
This review is from: VERY SILLY SONGS (DVD)
I LOVE Veggie Tales. This is something I can have on and listen to over and over and not get tired of which is good when you have three kids! This collection is of their silly songs which are so much fun. Kids like it, adults like it...what more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun for all, April 29, 2014
This review is from: VERY SILLY SONGS (DVD)
The silly songs and animation capture the attention of even the very youngest members of the family. My 3 yr old grandson loves to watch it again and again.

VERY SILLY SONGS
VERY SILLY SONGS by Various (DVD - 2012)
$6.99 $4.99