4.0 out of 5 stars Order up sizing for this is extremely small!
Published 12 months ago by Queen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for girls with a little a little tummy.
The pants fit super tight, like It was hard to bend my knees.

Published 4 months ago by clavel

4.0 out of 5 stars Order up sizing for this is extremely small!, September 6, 2013
This review is from: High-Waisted Skinny Jeans (Apparel)
I ordered these jeans twice. The first time I ordered a size up from my normal size 9 and bought size 11 since I like my jeans to feel comfy but they were extremely tight and suffocating around the waist. I knew I would need to order up a couple more sizes so I ordered a 15 and it fits perfect! Still fitted and skin tight like jeggings but breathable. So I wear 9/10 in all my jeans and this 15 fits like a 9.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for girls with a little a little tummy., May 2, 2014
The pants fit super tight, like It was hard to bend my knees.

Also, I don't have a flat stomach, I have a little belly fat and these pants, since they cinch around the natural waistline, over your belly button, they didn't squeeze my stomach like I wanted them to. Instead I looked like a sack of potatoes hahahaha! It was not attractive so I'm trying to return them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jeggins, not jeans, January 9, 2014
This review is from: High-Waisted Skinny Jeans (Apparel)
I was expecting denim but received jean colored knit. I paid attention to previous reviews and bought 2 sizes larger and they fit quite nicely. I am 5' 7" with a 34" inseam. As you might imagine, I have a difficult time finding any slacks that are long enough. I also have a very petite frame, normally a size 4/5. I was happy to find the high rise waist because I am 58 years old and my days of "hip-huggers" are long gone, even though I have the figure for it, my dignity doesn't care for them. LOL. With that said, I will be keeping them and wearing them often, just be aware that if you are looking for denim skinny jeans, you will want to continue to look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Order size up, December 30, 2013
I'm about a size 8 and upon reading the reviews went for the size 11. They've just arrived and they are so soft and comfortable! The size 11 is perfect and I'm a happy customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfy Jeans Ever!, October 21, 2013
THese jeans are so comfy!!!! I read the review to buy them bigger since they run a bit small. I bought a a size 11, I am a size 9 and they fit very well. I am pleased with these jeans! They are my new favorite pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pants, just too small!, October 18, 2013
I've been ordering pants online for a while now and I ALWAYS order a size 7 and they usually fit very well. But these were way too small so I've decided to exchange them for a size up (size 9)! The pants were made very well and I can't wait for my next pair to come in!

4.0 out of 5 stars decent., April 3, 2014
way too long on the legs and the waist was a bit tight. I'm generally a size 2, 5 feet tall, 100 lbs, and pretty fit. no problem wearing them with boots though.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect jeans, July 13, 2014
I really really like these jeans. The reason why I love so much is the leg part of the jeans are awesome. I have smaller legs and finding jeans that give that tight leg fit is almost impossible...so when I put them on... I couldn't believe it. They even flatten my stomach giving me even more of an hour glass look. I feel this jeans were tailored to fit my body. I will be purchasing more of these jeans in the future. Shipping was very fast. Ladies these are the one. Good purchase.. I'm happy and 5 stars is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, July 11, 2014
Love these jeans. I have a curvy body with a tiny 23 inch waist. Size one of these jeans fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Pants fit very nicely, and they make my tushy look nice. I'm thinking about ordering another.

High-Waisted Skinny Jeans