Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on August 24, 2015
The jeans are fabulous. I love the way they look and feel and the ONLY reason I'm giving them four stars instead of five is that they run a bit small. I'm 5'6 147lbs. I ordered a size 9. The jeans are stretchy so the size 9 fits. They just fit a tad too tight. If you like the extremely extra tight look which looks really good paired with some boots, then it's perfect. But if you want your jeans form fitting but not extremely tight then go up a size or two. I plan on losing 5-10 lbs anyways so they should be ok. I hope this review was helpful to somebody
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2013
I ordered these jeans twice. The first time I ordered a size up from my normal size 9 and bought size 11 since I like my jeans to feel comfy but they were extremely tight and suffocating around the waist. I knew I would need to order up a couple more sizes so I ordered a 15 and it fits perfect! Still fitted and skin tight like jeggings but breathable. So I wear 9/10 in all my jeans and this 15 fits like a 9.
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2015
I'm 5'6 & 125lbs, I usually wear size 5 or 7. I bought 2 pairs in size 7 & they fit perfectly! The material is kind of stretchy (like jeggings) & the front pockets are fake (I don't use them anyway). They are very slimming & the colors & fit is exactly as shown in the pictures. Doesn't feel thin or cheap at all. I am extremely happy with my purchase & would recommend!!
on January 29, 2016
So these jeans are awesome . I love the skin tight look so these fit great! Theyre very high waisted which is what i wanted so looks good with crop tops . Im 5'3 150 lbs and i got a size 9. They were a bit tight around the ribs but after wearing them twice it loosened up . Deff getting the other colors
on December 11, 2015
Fits perfect I love it!
review image
11 comment14 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2015
Recieved my package on time, fits perfect I am very happy I took a size 13 will upload a photo later. I was worried about length because I am 5ft 11" pretty hard to get good length jeans those will go nicely with stiletto heels or pumps''''
on November 24, 2015
Perfect
Im 135 lb and size 9 is perfect
on December 30, 2013
I'm about a size 8 and upon reading the reviews went for the size 11. They've just arrived and they are so soft and comfortable! The size 11 is perfect and I'm a happy customer.
on November 10, 2015
Omggggggg I loveeeee these jeans!!! I'm 141lbs and got a size 5! Fits great!
on October 18, 2013
I've been ordering pants online for a while now and I ALWAYS order a size 7 and they usually fit very well. But these were way too small so I've decided to exchange them for a size up (size 9)! The pants were made very well and I can't wait for my next pair to come in!