5.0 out of 5 stars awesome
Kids and us both love it. Kid friendly and not annoying for parents. Also included all 4 seasons. Awesome stuff!
Published 5 months ago by Tomeka Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable
Clarity and content are perfect for my grand daughter and I both to enjoy! They price is perfect for once a week treat!
Published 16 months ago by dreamweaver

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, February 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good family entertainment, November 13, 2013
My 9-year old daughter loves this show. I think the material is funny and appropriate for 7-years old and above.

4.0 out of 5 stars We love Victorious!, January 28, 2014
This review is from: VICTORiOUS Volume 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
We love Victorious here. I have a six year old who sings and dances and laughs along with them. Keeps her entertained and I like that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Favorite, January 21, 2013
This review is from: VICTORiOUS Volume 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
My daughter loves watching Victorious and having it on Amazon to watch anytime is just something that enjoys a lot. I've gotten to like watching Victorious as well and I'm 34!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Series for the Kids and Adults, January 3, 2014
Victorious is a probably the best show out there the entire family can watch; this show is enjoyed by all of the kids in my neighborhood through high school and, as an adult, I enjoy watching it with my kids. The jokes are pretty funny and what I really like the most as a parent is the show doesn’t cross the line like a lot of children-focused shows seem to do with being a tad risqué. The singing is excellent, and my kids were sad to see the show ended with this season.

We have watched all of the episodes of this season for free via our Prime membership vs. the regular price of $29.99 for the whole season: not a bad deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Victorious Show, February 12, 2014
My daughter absolutely loves this show. Even I enjoyed watching this show. Makes us laugh a lot! Great mom and daughter time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining, April 5, 2014
My preteen children love this show. They think it's funnier than most shows. I like that is a family friendly show.

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this show!, April 28, 2013
When I watched the last episode of this show on TV, I actually had tears in my eyes! It is so lighthearted and funny! There is never anything super serious on this show. If you are looking for another Degrassi, keep looking. This show isn't it. Even though I am in my 40s I found this show very enjoyable. The acting is incredible. My favorite character of the guys was Robbie. My favorite girls were Cat and Jade. I simply love Sikowitz as the teacher who isn't afraid to think outside of the box. What school did not have a teacher like him? There is one in every school. My favorite episode is Survival of the Hottest. I have a tradition of watching that episode around the beginning of summer. All of the little skits and plays they did had me cracking up! I was so sad when Nickelodeon ended this series that I had to buy it. You won't be sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 5, 2014
This review is from: VICTORiOUS Volume 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
Hilarious show I watchh it with my kids all the time, just wish there were more episodes, I think we have watched them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Victorious, December 19, 2012
This review is from: VICTORiOUS Volume 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
I love this for my Kindle Fire. I can buy the episodes I like for a very good price, and when I download the episodes to my Kindle I can watch them anywhere I go without wi-fi. :)

VICTORiOUS Volume 4