Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 13, 2009
The sign is what you see online but it's not durable enough for outside. If you're looking for something to stay outside it needs to be metal. This product will not hold up in rain and/or snow. It appears to be made of a thick card stock that is coated but not weather proof.
on January 15, 2014
Basically, this is a sticker placed on a very thin vinyl base. The reason why I know this is because the sign was damaged when arrived and part of the sticker had peeled off from the base. This company shipped the sign in the regular envelope with no protection at all.
The plastic is so thin and brindle that I doubt it’ll survive even a year outside. The holes on the sign were predrilled with almost half an inch vertical difference (come on, who did you hire for this job?).
Usually I am not that picky, but when the $2 sign cost $6.97+6.95 for shipping and handling I expect better quality.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE! Make yourself a favor and go to Home Depot or some other hardware store, there you will find similar signs on aluminum base for no more than $3, I just bought few!
on October 29, 2013
Got 2 signs, securely screwed them down to fence and both broke within a month. Very cheap plastic. Might be OK indoors.
on November 21, 2014
Cheap, cheap, cheap! For $13 I was at least expecting a rigid plastic sign that would withstand being outside on a post for maybe a couple of years. These signs are made out of a flimsy vinyl-like material and probably wouldn't last a season here in Oregon. They look as if they could be easily torn off a post. My neighbor bought signs just like these at Best Buy for $5. Returned for a refund!
on February 19, 2016
Ordered this twice. Signs are fine but they were different thicknesses and the reds were slightly different. I hate it when they make things cheaper and still charge the same price. I submitted my two orders just a few weeks apart. Not nice. I've read that it's better security when the name of the security company is not identified. If identified, the thieves just have a head start on knowing how to disarm the system. They've seen 'em all! I would buy again.
on August 31, 2011
Quality was not to be what was expected from the material it was made from, like for indoor use only.
on November 15, 2015
My mother in law lives in a very expensive assisted living. Someone started helping themselves to her extra supplies, shoes and whatever else they could find. I decided to order sign, place it as you came into her door. Then, I ordered fake surveillance video unit and my husband installed high in corner of wall. Worth every penny plus more. I was sick of the excuses from management of maybe my motherinlaw misplaced or is hiding her stuff. She moves slow but isn't that far gone mentally. No one steals now because of the realistic red light in fake unit and sign.
on September 30, 2014
This is somewhat flexible plastic, not metal but looks nice. I prefer metal signs for their rigidity but I probably didn't read the description as well as I should have. The paint is on nicely and looks nice. Colors are vibrant and lines are on properly.
on January 25, 2014
I have had this out in the elements including sun, ICE, rain and snow from September till now late January and I see no signs of wear. I have had aluminum signs fade over time, so metal is not always better.

I think this is plastic, not a paper card stock like someone mentioned. At 4 months in variable weather including deep freeze it still looks like the day I put it up.
on February 1, 2014
I've been looking and searching for a good surveillance sign for my newly installed security cameras but most of my research were not as good as this. The quality is great and definitely the perfect size for my gates. Arrived on time and I've already bought 2 and have them installed.

See 1 answered question