5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favorite earring
Published on January 16, 2012 by Lauren Hidden

3.0 out of 5 stars Quad Square Earrings
These earrings are not as nice as they appear online. They are okay, but smaller than I anticipated. I was expecting a brushed silver finish, but it is actually more of a shiny finish. The indentations in the earrings are not uniform, All-in-all they were disappointing and if I had seen them in person I would not have spent $30. on them.
Published 2 months ago by C. M. Wrenne

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favorite earring, January 16, 2012
This review is from: VINANI brand Germany 925 Sterling Silver Women Stud Earrings Quad Square matte OVM (Jewelry)
After my son got his ear pierced last summer and he was able to stop wearing the original starter earring, we quickly learned that he can not wear cheap earrings or he gets infections. We switched to 14 kt gold ones and while they don't give him infections, they're also quite pricey! I got this earring as an experiment to see if he could wear silver earrings and these work great. They don't bother his ears and the design looks nice, almost like a hammered metal square. It gives the earring a little more depth since it's not totally flat. These were priced reasonably, attractive, and it's his favorite earring.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quad Square Earrings, June 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny squares, November 13, 2013
These were slightly smaller than I expected, but I think I like them better this way. They're shiny and cute and look expensive, even though they're very reasonably priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these earings!, July 10, 2013
They are exactly what I was looking for. The backings are very loose though and I am nervous I might lose them. I think the VINANI jewlery is over priced, but is beautiful and normally of high quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not holding up very well, July 2, 2013
I love the look of these the finish and size are very much as seller described. However the posts have turned colors and now irritate my ears. :-(if they were sterling silver this would not happen. Or at least has not happened to me before. I question the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dainty & Unique, January 19, 2013
These earrings are very nice for the meger price the vendor is asking. They are unique in the fact that they are not just square but oddly shaped and the matte finish emphasizes this. These have become my daily favorites, casual yet dressy too.

5.0 out of 5 stars modern, May 15, 2013
I just received these and already love them! A nice small earring, that stands out with its simplicity. The matte finish makes it look really modern and current, the slight curving gives it some reflection. Great value!

Rate and Discover Movies