5.0 out of 5 stars No Cold or Flu
Published on March 17, 2012 by flamingogirl

1.0 out of 5 stars extremely short battery life
I love the way it works, but I've had to replace the batteries after 7 or 8 uses. I've done this 3 times so far! Yes, I used brand new Energizer batteries.
Published on November 9, 2008 by Priscilla C. Ruppe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars extremely short battery life, November 9, 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, inferior quality!, January 13, 2012
lucygoosey (San Mateo, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this Zapi UV Toothbrush sanitizer and I have returned and received 2 replacements and it STILL does not work. The exterior button light would turn on and light up but I have to tap the unit for the UV light to even turn on. Sometimes that does not work either. I would have to open the battery housing, rotate the batteries in its place, and then it works sometimes. That is a sign of POOR quality... and for what they charge for it, it's a piece of junk. I tried to live with the 3rd unit I received for a while in the hopes that, with constant use, it would be broken in and start working properly. I've lost my patience. SAVE YOUR MONEY and do not get this! You will just be frustrated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest waste of money, June 18, 2012
This review is from: VIOlight Zapi UV Toothbrush Sanitizer (Apparel)
What a great idea, but a not so great product. I was so excited to get these. I got 3 of them one for each person here and they all ended up in the garbage. These were very expensive to start with. They sucked up batteries like you wouldn't believe and then after thinking that it was at least worth it because they were sanitizing our toothbrushes I noticed that all of them were filled with mold on the bottom. needless to say they all went into the trash. Big Big disappointment!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Product - Multiple Defective Items Received, May 20, 2009
C. Lynn "headdocs" (Mississippi, United States) - See all my reviews
We bought three of these (one blue, one orange, and one white) for Easter. The white one arrived broken; that is, it would not light up inside (the santatizing part) even though the exterior light would come one. The others worked fine at that point. Amazon sent a replacement white one, and it worked for a while. Within a month of use, the blue one stopped working. We replace the batteries, but it never worked again. The next week, the orange one met the same fate, and this week, the white one broke for a second time. I don't ever recall when 4 separate copies of the same item lasting less than 2 months, but there appears to be a defect in the manufacturing. I wished they would have worked as the idea was cool. Unfortunately, I wasted $90 instead. I would stay away from this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Cold or Flu, March 17, 2012
flamingogirl (Northern California) - See all my reviews
I have read the reviews. The Zapi does go thru batteries. We bought the white and the Hi-Yah. We change the batteries in the white every 4 weeks and every 3 in the Hi-Yah. Other reviews talked about build up...read the directions...the toothbrush has to be dried with a towel before putting it in the Zapi. We buy the batteries from the dollar store, they last just as long as the others and they are only a buck, cant beat that!

We have not been sick since we started using the Zapi. Prior to using the Zapi we were sick all the time because we work in a medical office and have toddlers and school age children in our life. Since using the Zapi there have been no snotty noses despite all the sick patients and kids around us. So I dont care how fast it uses batteries...I love being healthy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Product, August 10, 2012
This is the worst! I got this thing and put in a set of fresh energizer batteries and it never worked.....enough said!

1.0 out of 5 stars battery-eater doesn't even work, May 1, 2013
I bought 5 of these at Christmas for each member of my family. What a colossal waste of money. The batteries constantly need changing. They don't work most of the time. My kids are always running to me "it's not working again." Sometimes the outside light turns on, but the inside UV light doesn't turn on. I know it's not burned out because it might work a few days later. Also, the egg design is poor. The bottom isn't heavy enough and it constantly falls over and makes the bathroom look sloppy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery zapper, December 8, 2011
R. Hanle (San Ramon, ca United States) - See all my reviews
I've had the Zapi toothbrush sanitizer for 3 weeks and changed the batteries 2x already. The only thing it appears to be zapping is the life out of the batteries.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, March 13, 2014
I purchased a VIOlife UV toothbrush sanitizer and it worked fine for about 2 weeks. Then the UV light burned out and there was no way, that I could find, to replace the UV light. I contacted the company via email with my concern and they never got back to me. Based on the fact that the product's UV light burns out quickly and also that the company has no customer service I can not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your $, March 8, 2014
I was so excited about this product that I bought 2. When the first 1 quit after 6 months I was going to try to fix it, but still couldn't get it to work. I got out the NEW 1 & it wouldn't work at all!!! I spent over $70 on the 2. Wish I'd only bought the 1 or better yet zero!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›