Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on May 15, 2013
Even though this product came all the way from China, it came in 2 weeks early which is great.

The material of the blade and sheath are very well made and durable, I tried to bend the blade but it was hard enough to withstand that. :D
It's nicely detailed too and it's fully black with the white cross at the end of the blade and sheath. When putting the blade in the sheath it's not relatively heavy but it's not light like plastic since it's made out of zinc alloy.

Personally very well done and I'm satisfied with the product but now that I physically look at it being 17 cm long, it would look kinda big as a key chain by maybe it's cause I usually like small sized key chain.

Worth the money!
review image review image
on November 29, 2014
To start, Im not upset with the item to the point Im disgusted with it or anything but here is why I give it three stars.

NOTE: Please don't read only the cons and make your choice. There are very great aspecta to the item.

CONS:
-The paint flakes and scratches off with ease
-The word DOES NOT click into place in the sheath it WILL slide out with little to no effort thus gaining the display item only warning
-The pair of items have a little weight to them so do be mindful of that as to what you use it as a keychain for if you still plan to do so.
-Now this is the biggest con for me and this is a personal one. When I opened mine, the sheath was in two pieces. I dont understand how or what hell the item went through before being packaged but you have pins on one side that fit into holes on the other side and then Im assuming they're sealed together. When inspecting mine only two of the pins in the middle were on one side and after a closer look I noticed the other 4 had been snapped off inside the other part. Alright well, that was a bummer. The item shipped from China and I wasnt about to try and return it having only paid $6 so I decided simply clean it well and super glue it back together. It worked, well the sheath stays together now but there is a little unsightly mess on one side due to my error lol.

PROS:
-The item shipped from China and arrived very timely
-It looks exactly like the image
-When held by the actual chain the weight of it causes the sheathe to hang upright at a slight tilt meaning that hanging it as a display there is no chance the sword will fall out.
-It fits properly together, there is no defect on the sword keeping it from fitting into the sheath and vice versa like other product I have purchased.

In conclusion, despite the problems with this product I still love it enough that I may very well purchase another simply to have a proper one that isnt falling apart. I feel I may have just been that unlucky person to recieve a manufacuting error. Hopefully this review was helpful to those interested in purchasing this item, happy hunting!
on January 9, 2014
The blade is of good quality, made of metal, as is the sheath. The chain is ONLY on the sheath, and there is no official locking mechanism. Thus, over time, the blade slides out easier, and it is very much possible for the blade to fall out. For me, this isn't as much of a problem as I bought it for the purposes of collection, not as an actual keychain. However, the paint on the blade begins to scrape off in multiple locations due to wear and tear as you draw and sheath the sword, near the tip and the hilt of the blade. Overall though, I though that was a good choice compared to many of the other similar products, which are mostly unpainted versions of this without the sheath.
on July 28, 2014
Its a lot longer then I expected, however the material is very sturdy. One thing, don't bring this to anywhere that has any form of security check, I think this key chain can be considered a weapon because the sword alone feels like a short dagger. Fairly dangerous if used with forced to poke someone. Also, if the key chain sheath goes upside down, the sword can easily drop out. So be careful not to lose it.
on June 27, 2014
I don't know if you, the reader, realize how big 17 cm is, but this keychain is really huge. It's definitely not the size that I was expecting, but it's made of a good material and It looks JUST like the sword Kirito uses in Aincrad. It's too big to fit in your pocket comfortably, but it's definitely a quality purchase if you wanna use it as a decoration or a letter opener or something.
on September 30, 2014
this product looks exactly as displayed i loved it its made of metal so the sword is quite durable however the sheath which is the part that connects is every fragile and did not take long to break and the paint on the sheath chips off very easily
on June 17, 2014
The sword is cute, but mine didn't come in the package. I only recieved the sword loose and I was disappointed because the picture for the product shows the Sword Art Online package with Kirito on it.
on August 1, 2014
Pros - Much bigger than expected. Was thinking I was getting a small key chain accessory to add on with my other keys, instead I got a weapon! Arrived much sooner than expected as well. The quality of the sword is well done. Strong, durable, and fun to play with. Definitely impress friends showing this off.

Cons - After taking the sword out for just the second time, while inserting it back the top of the cover snapped apart. Now I have to be careful putting the sword in or I'll have two halves. The paint is sloppy on it, some spots seem blotted as if to sit under a heat lamp. The lines of the case where the two halves meet is very noticeable.

Overall I like the concept and collectors side of it. If you plan on using this as a key chain, just beware that wear and tear can happen sooner than expected.
on February 3, 2015
Definitely not a key chain for the common key ring. But it is REALLY cool, my friends want one as well, and for five dollars, you cannot beat the price. Not the greatest quality ever, and the paint has worn off a bit. But it`s five dollars. Its super cool and feels really sturdy. I think it is great.
on June 6, 2014
I was pleased with the purchase of this product, I actually just bought it to get an idea of how the swords similar to the product came out but when it arrived i was very satisfied. The cover stays on if its just dangling there and the paints on point, it is a little skinnier then the other similar to it but great none the less.