Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VIP Boutique Plus Size Boyfriend Pocket Cardigans (SIZE 14-18, BLACK)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 26, 2012
I ordered these because they were cheap. I wasn't expecting anything too nice. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my items. For the price, these are great. I was a little worried about the arms because a lot of the time plus size tops don't fit in the arms but they are very comfortable. The colors are very vibrant. I was a little taken back when they said it would be a month before I received them but I got it in 12 days of ordering. I'm considering by more colors.
on November 5, 2012
To start out on a plus side, it came within 10 days of ordering, when it said it would take about a month.
Now the down sides, its very very light. almost like a spandex type material. Not happy with that. I bought this for my mom as an xmas present, but im pretty sure Im going to give it to her early, while the weather still permits use. The hems are coming undone. Seriously? Im going to let my mom take a look at it and see what she thinks, if she's as disapointed as I am, it will definatly go back.
I will not be purchusing any more from this seller.
on December 28, 2012
The cardigan is nothing more than the thinest tshirt material you can imagine. I purchased 3 of them and they wwere shipped in a package no larger than a quart size Ziplock bag to give you an idea of how thin this material is.
on December 26, 2012
I thought I was getting a good deal on this cardigan when I purchased it. It's cheaply made. The shoulders gap open so if you are wearing a tank underneath your straps are constantly showing. Good length but that is about the only good thing I can say. And shipping took forever. I wouldn't purchase another one.
on January 30, 2013
The other reviews are right, this "cardigan" doesn't close or fully wrap around. There's no button and not enough fabric to close it. However, it IS a lightweight jersey that covers the arms and is fairly long (I'm 6'0" so I need plenty of length). So this isn't a piece that you wear in a cold winter, but it is that lightweight coverup that you can layer with. It's great with skinny jeans or a fitted dress/skirt. So, yeah, it's not so much a cardigan as a piece for layering. I like the jersey, and I got a size larger than normal to make sure I had plenty of fabric; I'd recommend if you're looking to buy you do same. All in all, I love this piece and glad I bought it.
on December 29, 2012
I bought two of these and I like the fabric and the style but thet definitely run small. I am about half-way between size 16 and 18 and they are too small for me. I think they are actually size 14. Wish I had known than before buying.

As for the fabric, yes it is lightweight but I live in a warm climate so that's fine with me.
on January 16, 2013
As stated in some other reviews the fabric is very thin but that was not a drawback for me as I tend to get too warm in most sweaters. BUT the sizing was way off especially for a plus size items I ordered the 14-18 and if this measured out to more than an 8-10 I would be shocked, unfortunately this will be going back.
on November 13, 2012
these are made from very flimsy material--and when it warns you to stay away from a flame, it makes you quite nervous.
on November 30, 2012
I purched this and I love it. I ordered and shipping said over a month so I was disappointed in that. BUT I came sooner than expected. I love the material it is not too heavy. The colors are vibrate and I get alot of compliments. I order 5 more in different colors. Price was good and size was as stated.
on December 9, 2012
So I loved this sweater and it was a reasonable price, so I ordered it. It didn't show up for almost 3 weeks. Not only did it take forever to ship, but a 3X in England is apparently a medium in the US. The size chart that they provided is inaccurate. I ended up giving it away, I'm still sad and without a red sweater.