5.0 out of 5 stars Gift
Bought two of these Item's have not received the second item yet. But I am sure that I will get it soon. One thing I do not understand is that the product takes way too long to arrive!
Published 19 months ago by Wendy

1.0 out of 5 stars A MONTH to receive?
I haven't even gotten this yet, and I'm already a little upset that it's going to take a MONTH to get it. I can understand two weeks or so, but that's the limit. A month? Seriously? Ridiculous. I'm actually moving away to college and it most likely won't make it in time before I move. Don't think I'll be ordering from this company again.
Published 22 months ago by Samantha

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars A MONTH to receive?, August 21, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, December 29, 2012
It is a very nice practical cardigan but the size medium is like a small size. So, if you are regular medium better get Large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, December 12, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Cardigan, February 8, 2013
This runs a bit smaller than expected. Very tight in the arms. However it will serve its purpose over a tank top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!!, November 20, 2012
I love this Cardigan! It can be worn casual or dressy and it is sooooo comfortable! I also bought this in hot pink and grey and plan to buy more!

1.0 out of 5 stars not a happy customer, February 20, 2013
This review is from: VIP Boutique Womens Black Boyfriend Pocket Cardigan (Apparel)
i still didnt get my order and it has been over a month not happy with the service at all.wont order anything from here again

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh., February 19, 2013
This is very very very thin. i was hoping it would be thicker than it is because thats the kind of cardigans i like to wear. i hate returning things so i kept it and just wear it around the house. maybe when it gets warmer out i will wear it out but since its winter, there is no way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this..., February 5, 2013
This is a nice light top, if you are looking for a warm cardigan this isn't it but if you don't like bulky clothes but want a light cover over a shoulder barring shirt in the office this was an excellent price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, January 22, 2013
The cardigan is very thin, so it can't be used as a jacket. It is, however, a really cute coverup. There's no buttons, zippers, or clasps, so you will have to wear something underneath.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what expected, January 2, 2013
This was listed as a cardigan, but is really not. I thought it would be a sweater, but it is just a little cotton jacket.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›