5.0 out of 5 stars Visions, April 26, 2010
Catherine Keller (Newburgh, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VISIONS (Paperback)
This book is captivating. The author has a wonderful way of drawing us into the story and allows us to feel emotions of compassion, understanding, and awe. The story becomes believable with every turn of the page. I was drawn into the story completely and find that it is a book full of lessons we all still need to learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, April 26, 2010
This review is from: VISIONS (Paperback)
I have read Visions and found it to be a book of faith, love and trust. Father Ignatius believed in the children, trusted his parishioners and respected his superiors. As a former catechism teacher I kept thinking what a wonderful book this would be for students. My niece loved the story, this book provided the opportunity for her to ask questions which her mother and I could answer making her journey of faith a little bit easier to understand.
I recommend this book to all those who want to read a wholesome story with many lessons that any age could benefit from.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Father Ignatius and his parish and certainly look forward to more stories of this wonderful priest written by Victor S.E. Moubarak, who has become a favorite author of mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful and Powerful Spiritual Book, April 28, 2010
This review is from: VISIONS (Paperback)
I found this book to be written very well. There was a "realness" to the Characters and a pertinent message for all of us. I found myself becoming friends with the Characters and feeling their emotions and becoming drawn into their lives. I also found that the spiritual message was a deep message and one that can be contemplated in our own lives.

This book definitely falls into the category of one of those books that once you begin to read it, you become captured and cannot set it down. I have told many people about the book and the message that it contains and all have enjoyed it tremendously.

You will not be disappointed with this wonderful Book.

Deacon Patrick Kearns
Roman Catholic Deacon
Sacramento Diocese, USA

5.0 out of 5 stars A Story of Real Life Faith, May 12, 2010
This review is from: VISIONS (Paperback)
The question is posed "What would you do; how would you react if you or someone you knew saw Jesus?
Visions is a book with characters who become more real the more you read. Fr. Ignatius is a down to earth Christ like priest who cares deeply for the people in his charge. This is a story for our own times. In the book Jesus tells the children He appears to tell their priest to pray for peace and that the world will not know peace until it learns to forgive. This is a message we need for our world today.
The story will make you laugh and cry; it will make you ask and answer that question of faith for yourself~ What would you do; how would you react?
Go ahead and pick up Visions; you won't be able to put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Visions Book Review, September 20, 2011
This review is from: VISIONS (Paperback)
The book Visions gives the reader a chance to think about what would YOU do if Jesus appeared in your local park to some neighborhood children. Would YOU believe the children? How would it test YOUR faith? The story does a great job depicting the many reactions people would have when learning of this story. Fr. Ignatius' journey from disbelief to belief was very moving and tangible. I love how this story brings the church community and the surrounding community together, to pray for peace! It was a great read and I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Visions, April 27, 2010
Marianne Nicewarner (NASHUA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VISIONS (Paperback)
This book is a treasure trove of wit and wisdom! The author's faith shines through on every page and I fell in love with the character of Father Ignatius. I first read about Father Ignatius on Victor S. E. Moubarak's site [...] and quickly grew fond of the author's faith-filled priest. I highly recommend visiting the blog and purchasing Visions!

VISIONS
VISIONS by Victor S. E. Moubarak (Paperback - September 11, 2007)
$15.99 $13.39