Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on October 19, 2006
Good system, but make sure you replace the wire kit. At the shop they would not install these wires given in the "free wiring kit" because they are such a low quality and cannot handle the power that these subs and amp needs. The new wiring kit i picked up from the shop was $65. More money but worth not putting in those dangerous wires in your car. I also recommend getting a bigger amp to fully power these subwoofers to their full capabilites.
on October 22, 2006
this was my first effort in putting a sub/amp system into my car. you can imagine my disapointment when it took a rescheduling of installation at best buy because the wire kit provided by visonik wasn't NEAR suffecient enough and i wasn't about to fork over the $100+ for a rockford/fosgate wire kit.

to start with i got this for $138 from amazon with free shipping - it took only a few days to get here from when i first placed order - that impressed me. right away i noticed the amp feeling very light and kinda cheap feeling. the description online advertises an 800watt max (400watt RMS) amp - no where on the amp does it give any type of power rating - there is no printed material provided which states the power of the amp - to me that's dangerous, and may even be illegal, anyways.

this best buy install tech almost laughed at me when i showed him the wire kit they provided - he said this wasn't even close to what i needed, now why would they provide an wire kit that is too light and cheap. i bought a $35 wire kit from walmart and since after what happened with wire kit, i wasn't even going to attempt to try and use visonik amp provided, i also bought a Pioneer 760watt (max) amp from walmart for about $121 which so far has worked very well.

the only posative thing i can say about this is - the speakers/box seem to work pretty well, i think someone using an amp stronger than mine, or if i turned mine up all the way (i only run at half bass boost and half power running at 4ohms) they could blow the speakers. it rattles my rear view mirror and rattles my trunk if i turn it up a little bit, i don't need much more than that.

last - they offer this for $150 now plus i dont' see anymore free shipping - in that case add $40 for shipping $190 for ok speakers and a good box??? no way - go to best buy and pick up a Dual 2x12" bandpass box with speakers which i am sure is equal or better than this for about $148+ tax. don't think you are going to save money by buying this "all in one" kit - because i've already had to replace two out of three components even before the install.
on October 9, 2006
first off the amp feels cheap and doesn't push enough power to the speakers i had to use my alpine amp to get the most out of the speakers which by the way ain't bad speakers they sounded pretty good the only drawback i would say is the amp if u could just pick up the speakers and save some money.
on July 25, 2011
Growing up I always wanted a subwoofer, but never made it a priority. So for father's day I decided to buy myself some father's time goodness. I was surprised how much bass it can take. I have never felt so 17 in my life! A big thank you to TheDeepDiscount for prompt shipping. I considered getting the 10" subs but after measuring and seeing that 12" were only a difference of some $20 it was an easy upgrade. Its an excellent product. PS When you get your inline fuse (not included) I'd recommend getting the kind that are water proof.
on May 30, 2011
The Subs Are Great for the price and the amp aint bad either... i got them put in today and they sound great as far as the amp i might replace but all in all its really really Great Deal!! I Recommend for any one but member there still room for improvement
on July 10, 2007
these subs are awesome!! the most you will have to do is buy new wireing kit so the subs could work properly. other then that they hit hard!! i recomend them to anyone
on December 13, 2013
decent product. I kept them for quite a while. and then i kept the box for a little. Overall though for my taste they lack deeper frequency response.
on September 23, 2006
These sub's are awesome they kick so hard, Installation was very easy(don't pay 75.00 to get them installed it's easy to do it yourself. It comes with everything you need for hooking up the amp, the only thing I needed to get separetly was the speaker wire that runs from the amps inputs to the subs. They sound great with some heavy bass rap like Triple 6 or Project Pat. FREE shipping from amazon is very quick and everything came brand new and in perfect condition. Thanks Amazon for making my ride crack the concrete with these subs and making my system perfect.

***** 5 Stars For Sure

-Wes P
on January 15, 2007
hooked everything up that came in the box and its been great for me