Questions & Answers
VITASHOWER SF-2000 Vitamin-C Shower Filter
by Watts Premier
2.9 out of 5 stars (145)
$24.70
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
Nothing, it's super easy. Unscrew your shower head, screw this guy on, then screw the shower head back into it. As with any item like this, you might have trouble matching up the threads to screw it on - mine screwed on just fine but I don't get a tight seal, so a little water escapes at that end, but not enough for me to be sorry I'm using the item.
May 21, 2014 by Amazon Customer
vote
Actually calling it a filter is a misnomer, a filter selectively removes (think of a sieve). This item does not remove anything, actually it adds something to the water: it adds vitamin C (ascorbic acid). Adding ascorbic acid to the water neutralizes the chlorine. If you want to know a little bit more about this, look at the page: http://www.fs.fed.us/t-d/pubs/html/05231301/05231301.html
Jan 3, 2014 by Ray
votes
Yeah it's possible. I use to use the set up of a sprite ho filter hooked up to this one.
Jul 11, 2014 by JNorman
votes
I used the Vitashower SF-2 which was larger than the SF-1. The SF-2 lasted approximately 9 months. The SF-1 lasts a little less than 6 months. All of this of course depends on usage. How often you shower how long you shower, how much water you use while showering, and so forth. Tommy
Mar 12, 2013 by bytethom
votes
Assuming the picture displayed is what they will ship, YES. The displayed item is the older SF-1. The newer style SF-2000 has a longer cartridge and slightly different head design.
15 days ago by Radar DG
votes
Unfortunately no you must replace the bottom filter and plastic(one piece).the top piece of plastic connected to the shower head and the water source pipe may be reused.
16 days ago by Frank R.
votes
It will stop after about a week or so.
24 days ago by Vonettia Ferrie
votes
Yes... it swivels to shift, but I suggest buying several as the odds that one or two will be flawed/cracked are high.
Jul 3, 2014 by Anna Maria Teixeira
votes
thats the vitamin c. you get used to it.
May 17, 2014 by JNorman
votes
Have not experienced that, generally my skin isn't to sensitive, I purchased the filter because chlorine irritates my nasal/sinus cavities which this has helped greatly
May 1, 2014 by Frank R.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers