Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ViV Collection Women's Chevron Aztec Tribal Pattern Printed Long Palazzo Pants
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2015
I am 5'7, 140 lbs and I ordered these in a size medium. I absolutely love the fit, look, and feel. These exceeded my expectations, I want more!!!!
review image
11 comment| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2015
I LOVE THESE PANTS! The texture is amazing. Definitely order size up, though. I typically wear a 20-22 and got the 3x. There was a little extra room, so I probably could have been just fine with the 2x. These pants run a little long... so if you're petite, then plan on having them hemmed or don't bother.
on July 10, 2015
5'9 145 lbs. Ordered the medium. Need a 1 inch heel or so they don't drag. Not hemmed but cannot tell. Love love love. Super cute
review image review image
on May 16, 2014
I wasn't sure how these pants would look on me but I really love them! I knew I wanted them to be fitted in the waist since the legs are so big. I ordered a medium and they fit perfect! The first time I tried them on they were SO long I just knew I would need to have them hemmed. I decided to wash and dry them first and now the length is just perfect! They are very comfortable too. I will probably order another pair soon!
on May 11, 2016
So for the life of me I could not figure how someone 5'2 says these pants are too short, when someone 5"9 says they are too long. Or someone who wears a size 20 says the 3XL is too big when someone who wears a 14/16 says the 3XL fits perfect. I am 5'7" and a solid 18 in pants ( Lane Bryant, Old Navy), 20 if they run small (NY and CO, Gap). I ordered the 3XL. They fit me like regular pant through the hips and thighs then flare out below the knee. For a true "palazzo" fit, meaning full and flare from the waist down, yes, these would be "too small" and I would probably need a 5XL to get that fit. Waist band unfolded, they skim the floor, if a fold the waist band down they are just at my ankles (and gives me camel toe). I noticed in the description that as the sizes get smaller the pants get shorter. The fabric is soft and light, its not the cotton knit, but think of a "dressy" t-shirt polyester knit. The pants are comfortable. I got the darker color so no issues with it being sheer. i have not washed them yet, will probably wash in cold water then air dry instead of the dryer. I like the fit, thinking a true palazzo fit would make me look huge and would definetly purchase other colors as my size becomes available.
review image
on October 28, 2014
I debated whether to get the small or medium. I got the medium, and it fits great! I am about 5'8 to 5'9 and 125 pounds. The fabric isn't see through like some other palazzo pants I own. The length is great! I can rarely find pants long enough. I definitely would purchase from this seller again!

P.S. Unlike some other people, the pattern on my pants matched up perfectly.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 15, 2015
These palazzo pants come in a wide range of colors and prints which are very stylish. I ordered the Crested Black White. It’s made with 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex. The material is silky soft and is very comfortable. The top of the pants have a 6” wide band. There is no elastic so it’s very comfortable around your waist. You can wear it scrunched, folded over or simply straight.

Measurements of XL

Waist: 15.25” wide

Hips: 19.5” wide

Inseam: 32.5”

Thigh: 12.5” wide

Leg Opening: 13.25” wide

These are approximate measurements while lying flat. They have a good amount of stretch to them so they do expand a bit. Since you can fold over the top of the pants, you can adjust the length some. You can wear these Palazzo pants with almost any style top and can be casual wear or dressed up. My only issue with these pants are they are slightly see through. I wish the material was a bit thicker. If you wear a longer top, which I usually do, you will be fine. Other than that, these are great pants. They are very fashionable and super comfortable. These are lightweight so they are perfect for summer. I received this complimentary product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 2, 2015
I love these pants. I am a fan of a wide leg pant and I have been wearing palazzo pants for years. I received the RAY material pants which are 95% polyester and 5% rayon but honestly they feel like t-shirt material to me. They are so soft and feel like a pair of pants you could lounge around in all day. Plus, they are a breathable material so they would be great on a warmer day.

I'm fairly short at 5'-4" and these just grazed the top of my foot. I got a 2X and I wouldn't say they were tight on my thighs but they were wrapped around them comfortably. I typically wear a 16-18 (lately closer to an 18) and these would easily fit those sizes and if you have thinner thighs they might even fit a 20 because they have some give in them. The nice thing is the pattern I got draws the attention away from my thighs which are my least favorite part of my body. These are well stitched and seem like they will hold up for quite a while.

Overall, these are comfortable, well made, beautifully designed and I can't wait to wear them out.

I received this complimentary product for my honest and unbiased review but that in no way swayed the above statements. Great pants!
on August 6, 2014
I really really like these! I saw this type of wide-leg, funky pattern beachy pant in every boutique at the Jersey Shore. After much back & forth (liking them, but not thinking they were for me and not wanting to spend $100+ on something I was unsure of), I saw these from VIV Collection and ordered the Coral Dot Line and the white pair with the black crosses (returning the white pair because they're a bit too see-through).
I just got them today and they are GREAT. The material is that thin spandex-y fabric that has some weight to it but moves nicely. Once the waistline is folded down, the length is perfect for heels. Or if you want to wear a flat, you may have to hem them up an inch or two. For the price, I think they're great. I just ordered two more pairs. I am 5'6", 122lbs and the size Small is perfect.
on December 17, 2014
Pros-
-Really cute and stylish. Nice alternative to the usual jeans and leggings.
-very comfortable!
-seems to be good quality. Have so far held up to maybe five or so washes. No pilling, fading, or shrinking or other wear, though I haven't had them long so I guess the jury's still out on that one.
-great price, definitely worth it.
-Not ill fitting

Cons-
-my biggest problem is that they are fairly see through!! I got the black and blue ones thinking since they were dark I wouldn't have an issue. NOPE! Tried them on in my dimly lit bathroom and immediately noticed my underwear. Not a problem as long as I wear a long top, but still makes me paranoid and it's a huge bummer.
-the material. I thought they would be some kind of cottony/linen type of material but to my dismay they are not. Instead it's some kind of shiny smooth thin material. They're still soft and very comfy, just not the material or thickness I was hoping for.
-size and length. Yes, as others have stated, they are verrry long. Not that big of deal to me, I can always hem them. They are however a bit to big for me though that's mostly my fault since I overestimated the size I would need. They fit well enough if I fold over the band so I can live with it, just make sure you get the right size, maybe even go down a size. They are stretchy so I wouldn't worry to much about going a bit smaller.

All in all I'm glad I got them, they are great pants even if I have a few problems with them. I'm planning on ordering some more in different styles (just in a smaller size this time!).