5.0 out of 5 stars Best cleanser I've found
I'm 44 and have that wicked combination of oily/acne prone skin and middle age wrinkle onset (crows feet, etc). It's tough to find a product that isn't too greasy, cleans away the makeup, doesn't have fragrance, and exfoliates while you cleanse. This does all that. It's expensive but not as expensive as bad skin.
Published on November 1, 2009 by SHAMBALA

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm liking but it leaves my face dry
Since its the middle of winter I am curious as to whether my dry skin is weather related or due to this face wash. I like it a lot, but wish it didn't make my face so dry. And there is a warning that you must wear a really high SPF every day because this makes your face so sensitive. That kind of worries me...
Published 18 months ago by Melissa Winn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cleanser I've found, November 1, 2009
This review is from: VIVITÉ Exfoliating Facial Cleanser, 6.76-Ounce Tube (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars VIVITE Exfoliating Facial Cleanser, April 21, 2013
I use all of the VIVITE Line with wonderful results. This facial cleanser leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microdermabrasion in a bottle., April 17, 2013
Last forever because a small amount is needed. I bought some for xmas gifts. Quality and price is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, March 2, 2013
Amber Marienthal (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I love the whole Vivite line. I constantly have people asking me what I use on my face to keep it so smooth. I use the whole line of VIvite, including this cleanser twice a day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product, January 26, 2013
Face looks awful since using this line of products, breaking out no glow to skin, my skin wasn't bad before but now dull

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, January 21, 2013
awesome exfoliating cleanser! all vivite products work great to fade spots and fill wrinkles and give skin a healthier younger appearance. Highly recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm liking but it leaves my face dry, January 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, December 14, 2012
I use this every couple of days. Like the feel when you rinse it off. Will continue to purchase. I have been using it for about 6 months. I don't have unrealistic expectations of beauty products. I just want to maintain my skin as I am older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 6, 2012
This one is an absolute must-have! It exfoliates the best and leaves my skin super soft. I would reccoment this product to anyone with acne prone, oily skin type

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product, June 17, 2012
This product is amazing.. I been looking for a good cleanser that will not harsh my skin type. I been dealing with sensitive and acne prone skin since I was in high-school. My dermatologist recommend a vivite product for me to use. amazingly it works, my skin is glowing and my skin pores got smaller. Sometimes I will have a break-outs but not like before. What I love about ordering in amazon is it's a lot cheaper comparing to MSRP. I will rate this product as 5 without a doubt.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›