Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 14, 2012
I use this every couple of days. Like the feel when you rinse it off. Will continue to purchase. I have been using it for about 6 months. I don't have unrealistic expectations of beauty products. I just want to maintain my skin as I am older.
on January 3, 2013
Since its the middle of winter I am curious as to whether my dry skin is weather related or due to this face wash. I like it a lot, but wish it didn't make my face so dry. And there is a warning that you must wear a really high SPF every day because this makes your face so sensitive. That kind of worries me...
on November 1, 2009
I'm 44 and have that wicked combination of oily/acne prone skin and middle age wrinkle onset (crows feet, etc). It's tough to find a product that isn't too greasy, cleans away the makeup, doesn't have fragrance, and exfoliates while you cleanse. This does all that. It's expensive but not as expensive as bad skin.
on June 17, 2012
This product is amazing.. I been looking for a good cleanser that will not harsh my skin type. I been dealing with sensitive and acne prone skin since I was in high-school. My dermatologist recommend a vivite product for me to use. amazingly it works, my skin is glowing and my skin pores got smaller. Sometimes I will have a break-outs but not like before. What I love about ordering in amazon is it's a lot cheaper comparing to MSRP. I will rate this product as 5 without a doubt.
on December 3, 2011
I have been using this product for 3 weeks now and it is really amazing. I use it weekly 3 times and it made my skin so smooth I can't stop feeling my skin... and I really love this product. I would highly recommend this product. Vivite product rocks!! This retailer has this product really low price compared to doctor's office.I would buy next time from the same merchant.
on September 12, 2011
All Vivite products are top quality. But this is by far their BEST product....does an amazing job of exfoliating your skin. I have very sensitive skin and it still works great for me. I look 10 years younger! Great for sun spots, wrinkles, etc.
on August 20, 2013
Used Vivite products for several years. Recommended by a dermatologist. Gave my daughter (44) the serum, daily and exfoliating cleaner and daily moisturizer 2 years ago for her birthday. She, like her mother, love the Vivite line.
on March 2, 2013
I love the whole Vivite line. I constantly have people asking me what I use on my face to keep it so smooth. I use the whole line of VIvite, including this cleanser twice a day.
on December 6, 2012
This one is an absolute must-have! It exfoliates the best and leaves my skin super soft. I would reccoment this product to anyone with acne prone, oily skin type
on January 21, 2013
awesome exfoliating cleanser! all vivite products work great to fade spots and fill wrinkles and give skin a healthier younger appearance. Highly recommended

See 1 answered question