5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic so far
So far, everything has been great. I was a bit leery with Windows 8, mostly due to how much it gets bashed in reviews, but I have actually really liked it. Windows 8 has a great feel to it and have no had a single problem with it. Took about 15 minutes to figure it out.

Published 13 months ago by HJO

1.0 out of 5 stars Went bad within one day
We had this computer for all of one day before it refused to boot up. We did troubleshooting with Microsoft, who helped determined that the boot drive was dead.
Published 11 months ago by Mario Medina

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic so far, July 30, 2013
This review is from: VIZIO CA27T-B1 27-Inch All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop (Personal Computers)

Set up was a breeze. Everything was ready to go and the most time consuming task was getting the batteries into the wireless keyboard and touchpad.

Touchscreen is very precise and the 27" screen is gorgeous.

The look of the computer is very modern and futuristic

The computer boots up quickly, and I have had no problems running several programs at once. This is a great relief from the Apple laptop that couldn't open a word document without lagging.

There were a couple things that I didn't like, but these problems are easily remedied.

The keyboard is small. Takes quite a bit of getting used to even after using a 14" laptop for the last couple of years.

There is no optical CD rom drive. I did not expect this, but it is an easy fix to just buy an external drive.

I looked around for days, reading reviews, news, etc on desktops before landing on this one. It has been great so far, and definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave my 27" iMac to my wife, July 28, 2013
After having a Mac for a little less than 1 year, I could not take it anymore - too many annoying little issues that I have never come across in the windows environ.

This Vizio all in one is fast, responsive and very nice looking. And, for less than $1,100, it is unbeatable. I would recommend highly.

The trackpad is a little less responsive than the apple pad, but it is generally fine. And, I thought I'd hate windows 8, but the trackpad makes it very usable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good computer, August 8, 2013
It's a fast, elegant computer with more power than a similar appearing Mac. Shipping was fast.
No bloatware. Many all-in-ones are underpowered.
Inexplicably, the price was increased from one day to the next last week by $100, and Dealville was firm on the price.
I recommend waiting until they reduce the price to $999.99 again, since newer models with the Haswell processor will be out soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Went bad within one day, October 1, 2013
(FWIW, we purchased another one...like dummies...thinking that the problem was a fluke, but the second unit was bad too. We didn't purchase the second unit from the same vendor, but it was the same manufacturer/model.)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome computer, September 4, 2013
excellent computer looks great very fast with very good performance and value, keyboard and mause a little uncomfortable but nothing that has no solution

1.0 out of 5 stars VIZIO CA27T-B1 27-Inch All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop - junk right out of the box, May 29, 2014
Ordered (3) of these; all (3) had issues upgrading to Windows 8 Pro. Vizio made me pay for (3) of their recovery disks just so I could 'reload' their factory version of Windows 8 and start the upgrade all over again. (1) was a lemon right out of the box! Technical Engineer assessed the PC and all issues were linked to 'hard disk failure'. The folks at Vizio have been completely unprofessional in dealing with this issue from the start and will not honor the 1-year warranty because they stated that "Dealfisher.com is NOT an authorized dealer of their product." I am still trying to get my $949.99 refunded for this PC, which is totally and completely inoperable - - and, I am in the process of finding out if in fact, "Dealfisher is not an authorized dealer of Vizio products." If I find this to be true, why in the world would I ever go thru Amazon again knowing that they use unauthorized dealers causing all kinds of chaos for warranties and returns?!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this computer!!, July 11, 2014
I love this computer!! The screen does dominate my desk but with no computer console it actually takes up less space. Love the touch screen and tho I only use it once in awhile it comes in handy. I upgraded the keyboard (one it comes with is too small for my use) but using this computer is a pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars It finally happened, December 15, 2013
After wrestling for hours or even days, with dozens of other (?!) P&P devices; this one actually DID just that.!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wifi Problems, November 12, 2013
It was running well for a little bit but now anytime my computer uses any amount of internet stream the wifi kicks out. I wish i could return it because what good is this without the wifi.

VIZIO CA27T-B1 27-Inch All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop