Questions & Answers
VIZIO Co-Star Streaming Player with Google TV ? VAP430
by VIZIO
3.1 out of 5 stars (722)
Used & New from: $139.99
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 88 questions
vote
As long as you have an hdmi port on your TV and an Internet connection, I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Nov 19, 2013 by Unhappy
vote
Yes. I was able to put the amazon app on my just to test it out.
Mar 24, 2014 by Daniel Wayman
votes
votes
I don't see why you couldn't. We had trouble getting on the net using our wi-fi, and once we got on it was very slow going. But if you can get on and move around you should be able to watch anything on there
Nov 24, 2012 by Jean Field
votes
Yes. with the exception of a few websites, you can pretty much watch any streaming content on the chrome browser built in. However, I would suggest getting the Chromemote extension (for The PC version of Chrome) as it allows you to "fling" a page that you are currently viewing on you PC and send it directly to you Co-Star. But be warned, if you have an extension like Adblock or AdBlock Plus installed on your PC it will not install on the Co-Star (at the time of this review) so pop-ups can be really really bad.
Sep 21, 2013 by T. Moppin III
votes
This requires either a wwebsitestream or an app. For example the espn app would allow for this but only content they stream live. You may need to "side load" an app to do this. With only a few exceptions, everything I can do on my android tablet or phone, I can do on the co-star, but you may need to side load apps on the co-star that aren't officially supported for the co-star.
Jul 6, 2013 by Brad Melendy
votes
the vizio brings the internet to your tv so if you can watch your games on that site on your computer, you will be able to on your tv through the vizio.
Mar 27, 2014 by Bermyguy
votes
It doesn't have actual tabs like Chrome but it does have an icon that you can click to open other windows so you don't lose your pages. It's not as convenient as using a tab but it's better than having to retype everything. Hope this helps.
Sep 26, 2013 by Ty Lansig
votes
Did not order--item number was listed incorrectly by company..did not order Vizio co-star stream player..company made me receive item and then shipped back..not helpful at all even tho it was their mistake.
Sep 26, 2013 by Barbara
votes
I think you can. I go the A&E and watch Duck Dynasty all the time.
Apr 1, 2013 by bozzltron
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers