Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VIZIO Co-Star Streaming Player with Google TV ? VAP430
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 7, 2013
all i did was plug it in and it did all but my paasswords i just need to play with it to see how well it works on the things ido.
on October 22, 2012
The engaget and wired.com reviews gave me optimism despite the amazon user reviews. However, the Amazon reviews are true. The box constantly locks up, making it unusable. When it works, it's slower web browsing than the 2yr older Sony NSZ-GT1. Also, netflix and Amazon looked pixelated on most shows while switching to Sony GT1 or Samsung TV Netflix app immediately had hi-res on same show. I thought the reverse trackpad on the NSZ-GT1 had bad sensitivity -- wait until you use the horrific Costar. The menu implementation did seem better -- more like a TV appliance rather than a computer (which the NSZ-GT1 feel like).
on April 2, 2014
I CREATED A SMART TV, WIFI AN HARDWIRED COMPUTOR AS WELL AS DESIGNED A BLUETOOTH WIRELESS KEYBOARD, LOGITTECH MULTI MEDIA KEYBOARD, TOUCHPAD, TO PROGRAM THE APPS,CHECK E-MAIL ACCOUNTS, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, WAS ABLE TOO PERSONALIZATION THE APPS TOO MY SPECIALTY.
HAVE SOME PROGRAM ISSUES, BUT I HAVE BEEN WORKING THEM OUT.

THANKS
MR HARRY OSINGA
CEO/AUDIO VIDEO INTN
on April 4, 2014
Loses Stream continually. does not do what it is advertised to do. absolutely useless. Lost netfilx twice in first 12 minutes.
on December 28, 2012
First I should say I called Vizio before I purchased this and asked if it did Hulu and was told yes...it doesn't! I returned it and purchased a Sony Blu Ray player with 3D and all the apps I could want for $10 less then this was. The Vizio co star was difficult to use and very confusing. The only nice thing was the web browser but I didnt think that was worth keeping it for.
on June 19, 2013
I'm on my third one. First one ran so hot it burned my hand when I touched it. 2nd one's remote didn't work, at all.. Third one showed me how horrible the picture was on the first two. Because it ran hot too, i had to put it on a metal trivet. Two weeks after receiving third one it started freezing. Customer support said they had the fix. They didnt. I tore it out, packed it up and gave it to my geek son who will dissect it, I'm sure. I replaced it with the Rasberry Pi and haven't had a complaint. since.

Save your money. If you insist on throwing $100 away, send it to me, we'll both be better off.
on March 28, 2013
give some time because I just received the costar today 03=28=13 I will let you know soon. I am happy to have the product
on February 9, 2013
This is a very good product for the price. It has the google chrome browser and an awesome remote. Hook up was very easy.
on February 27, 2013
I bought 2 types of smart TV.one is Apple,and another is For Google. i think Vizio is more useful than Apple TV
on December 28, 2012
I really like the Co-star. I would only change one thing. I would put the power light on the front in stead of the rear.