VIZIO's E320VA 32" LCD HDTV delivers superior picture and audio quality at an amazing value. This flat screen LCD HDTV features SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound, 50,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and four HDMI ports to connect up to four HDMI devices to your TV. Also, the E320VA consumes 58% less energy than the 32" 2009 model, exceeding ENERGY STAR 4.1 guidelines, when the TV is turned on, to reduce energy consumption and utilizes built-in ambient light sensing technology, which automatically adjusts backlight levels to the brightness of its surroundings.
Auto-adjusting sensors provide efficient ambient lighting.
Experience immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
Deep blacks and brighter whites via a 50,000:1 ratio.
Save money as you conserve the planet's resources with ECO HD.
32 inches of rich HD detail and deep contrast in an affordable package. View larger.
- 32-inch LCD HDTV featuring 1366 x 768 pixels and support for 1.06 billion colors.
- 50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites.
- Ambient Lighting is achieved as energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- 178/178 Degree Horizontal/Vertical Viewing Angle results in a crisp and clear picture that is easily visible from just about anywhere in the room.
- Two Built-in 10-watt Speakers provide clear room-filling sound.
- SRS Audio Technologies: SRS TruVolume evens out dynamics to limit volume inconsistencies between programming, while SRS TruSurround HD delivers immersive virtual high-definition surround sound out of the unit's two speakers.
- Included Remote is stylish and enables you to easily control every function of your TV.
- ECO HD exceeds the current ENERGY STAR 4.1, saving you money on utilities, while limiting the impact on our planet.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor, and free lifetime technical support.
- HDMI (with HDCP): 4 (one on side)
- Component Plus Stereo Audio: 1
- Composite Video: 1
- RF: 1
- USB: 1
- Computer Input (RGB): 1
- SPDIF Digital Optical Output: 1
- TV with stand: 30.65" x 21.73" x 8.48" (WxHxD); 22.70 pounds
- TV without stand: 30.65" x 20.14" x 3.19" (WxHxD); 18.74 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
What's in the Box
VIZIO E320VA 32-inch LCD HDTV, detachable base with thumbscrews, VIZIO VUR11 remote (includes 2 AAA batteries), user manual, registration card, quickstart guide, power cord, screen cleaning cloth.
- Screen Size: 32-inches
- Tuner: NTSC/ATSC/QAM
- Native Panel Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Signal Compatibility: 1080i, 720P, 480P, 480i
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50,000:1
- Brightness: 450 CD/m2
- Response Time: 8ms
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Panel Type: CCFL, LCD
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): No
- Picture-outside-Picture (POP): No
- Zero Bright Pixel Defect Guarantee: Yes
- V-Chip: Yes
- 3D Comb Filter: Yes
- 3:2 or 2:2 Reverse Pull-down: No
- ATSC with 8VSB and QAM Demodulation: Yes
- ATSC with MPEG-2 Decoding: Yes
- NTSC Video Decoding via Video: Yes
- Progressive Scan Video: Yes
- Remote Control: VIZO VUR11
- Panel Lamp Life (typical): 60,000 hours
- Voltage Range: 120 Vac at 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 58W, <1W Standby
- Wall Mount Hole Pattern: VESA standard 200mm x 200mm
| || |
With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience.
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
- Minimum size = Viewing distance/3
- Maximum size=Viewing distance/1.5
VIZIO’s E320VA 32-Inch LCD HDTV delivers superior picture and audio quality at an amazing value. Includes SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound and four HDMI ports to connect up to four HDMI devices to your TV. Exceeds Energy Star 4.0 guidelines to reduce energy consumption.