5.0 out of 5 stars VIZIO 32- inch E320VT RAZOR LCD HDTV, July 3, 2012
This review is from: VIZIO E320VT 32-Inch LCD TV (Black) (Electronics)
Love this tv. This is the second Vizio that I have bought. Was very pleased with the picture and sound of this tv. I originally was going to buy a soundbar to go with this but found out that it didnt need it at all. I looked at many different tvs before finally making my choice with this one. I am using it on a wall mount. This is the wall mount that I purchased on Amazon and works great. VideoSecu LCD LED TV Wall Mount Full Motion with Swivel Articulating Arm for 23-37, up to 42 in TV Flat Panel Screen With VESA 200 100, 20 in extension and Post-installation Leveling System A35

The setup with this tv is like with all Vizios is simple. This tv would make a great bedroom tv as well but I am using it in my kitchen for the kids to watch while eating breakfast and for the wife when she cooks dinner and watches her cooking shows. The only flaw like almost all other Vizios is the remote. It is just not fitted to the had and overall just looks and feels cheap otherwise buy this tv knowing that the price and function are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars VIZIO 32- inch E320VT RAZOR LCD HDTV Black., June 10, 2012
This review is from: VIZIO E320VT 32-Inch LCD TV (Black) (Electronics)
The VIZIO 32 inch HDTV is wonderfull,great picture sound easy to set up. It has ports for DVD,X-Box,sound bar if you wish,tho not needed. Picture is controled by the amount of light.Colors are chrisp and bright.Detail and quality are benond words. I shoped and compared other TVs. This is better by far. Amazon and One Stop Shop had the best price and service around. They were consernd abought my happynes with service&qualityI resived. Check four your self,Im sure youll be very pleased.Thank You,Tomahawk in FLA. God Bles Yall! THIS IS AN AMAZON.COM VERIFED REVUE! I have used AMAZON.COM AND ONE STOP SHOP, TO MAKE MY PURCHASE. Forgive my spelling! Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for a Great Price, December 28, 2012
This review is from: VIZIO E320VT 32-Inch LCD TV (Black) (Electronics)
Ever since my family has bought its first Vizio, we just can't get enough! We bought this for my brother for Christmas and he LOVES it.

5.0 out of 5 stars VIZIO E320VT 32inch TV, December 8, 2012
MistressB (Colorado Springs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VIZIO E320VT 32-Inch LCD TV (Black) (Electronics)
After researching Many, many HDTV'S I finally decided on this one for my Spawn, as her Christmas present. It arrived on time & on the date they promised. Was in Great condition. No scrapes, scratches, or cracks. All the pieces & parts were in the box as promised.

VIZIO E320VT 32-Inch LCD TV (Black)
Out of stock