Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 170 questions
vote
Here is a review from CNET on that model tv http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/vizio-e320i-a0/4505-6482_7-35471751.html
Oct 14, 2013 by Saffy
vote
If you have wifi in your house, it is fairly easy to follow the setup and connect to your home network. The tv then has some apps that are ready to go (YouTube, Facebook, Skype, etc.). As I mentioned in a previous review, no browser so you can't just go to any website you want, only what the apps allow.
Jun 22, 2013 by William A. Vickers
votes
Hi Sheila, unlike 90 day labor/1 year parts warranties on TV's I've bought in the past, believe it or not this tv has a 1 year parts AND labor warranty..
Jun 25, 2013 by Papa Robert
votes
You should be able to plug in a pair of headphones into the TV and be able to hear fine. If plugged in all the way, there should be no "noise" coming out of the Television itself. We currently have normal speakers plugged into ours and no sound comes out of the TV speakers, only the speakers plugged in.
Jan 23, 2013 by Jen H.
votes
how difficult to setup Sep 16, 2013
We set it up in 20 mins - took it out of the box (it stands up) and plugged my mom's cable line into it from her cable box. After it downloaded the channels - we were watching in just a few minutes. We also hit the button on the remote for internet, added the password to our wireless internet, and we were watching Netflix immediately.
Sep 16, 2013 by Jennifer
votes
Basically you can't stream any videos except, YouTube, Netflix Hulu, crackle and some news apps.
Oct 2, 2013 by abid
votes
I don't think you need cable. If you already have a router and a home network, the TV will find it automatically. You just need to put in your password. Hope this helps
Sep 17, 2013 by William H Hall Jr
votes
No there is not a working browser! I'm hoping for a future update with a new app from Vizio... You can't navigate to any web pages unless taken there by way of the pre-installed apps. This was an oversight on my part as that is something I expected but didn't ask the question. Otherwise, this TV is nice for a bedroom with no issues to date.
Feb 19, 2013 by MarsMom
votes
votes
From their website: Any VIZIO product that has been purchased as new from an authorized retailer or reseller has a 1 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Mar 4, 2013 by C. Andew Currie
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   17   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers