Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
votes
I own this tv and no, you cannot surf the web, not like a computer or tablet. There is a yahoo app but it is sooooo slow it would drive you crazy to use it for any real surfing. I use it for tv viewing, Pandora, amazon prime video. It also accesses Netflix well but I dropped that. very slow starting up.
Dec 14, 2012 by Resourceress
votes
It could be your internet connection or the app. Haven't used the app alot but it could need an update.
Dec 26, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
I do not remember, but think it was one year. Had problems with it right away, and was given case number and told if I had that problem again, using that case number would keep me under the warranty. Also remember this - if you pay with a credit card, most often your warranty is an additional year.
Jan 17, 2014 by Marie E. Larry
votes
No, just the regular single-sided Vizio Remote
Aug 24, 2012 by Jonathan B. Garver
votes
I don't think so. There is only a limited menu of options to choose from. Netfix, Hulu, Etc. It seems like they are adding options as the TV automatically gets upgraded. You can't just enter a URL.
Jan 4, 2013 by paul in NH
votes
I'm not an expert or anything like that, but on Windows 7 if you go to the Control Panel and click on Hardware and Sound (the green fonts), then under Sound (green fonts) there is an item called Manage audio devices (blue fonts). Click on that and it gives you a Sound form. Under the Playback tab select E322AR and click on Set Default. Click Apply or OK. Then you should get computer sound through the TV speakers. At least it works with my setup. Only problem is, when you want sound to come through the computer speakers and headphones, you have to go back to the Sound form and set Speakers and Headphones as default.
Dec 10, 2012 by Timothy D. Copeland
votes
I used a cable that I bought from amazon. AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet/2.0 Meters) - Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return [Newest Standard]. My internet service is FIOS from Verizon. I think the notebook that I am using is a little slow for keeping up with the TV sometimes, but otherwise these csbles do the job.
Nov 25, 2012 by Larry
votes
I have a Toshiba that believe it or not, is a VCR/DVD player and recorder that works really good. I also have a Technics that is good quality also
Dec 22, 2014 by Victor DiMaio
votes
Smart tv not so smart after all, remote slow response, takes a long time to turn on.
Jul 9, 2013 by Alvin B. Bernal
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers