Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 12, 2012
This TV has a really nice picture, 1080p HD, the whole package! Why spend thousands on other LCD or LED TV's, when you can get this one for half that price...
I can't complain about anything. My order shipped ahead of time, all I had to do was plug it in to the wall and hook the cable up and I was watching football within a few minutes of receiving the TV.
I paid less on amazon for the same TV at Wal-mart... and shipping was free, and i didn't have to pay taxes on it either!
on March 14, 2013
I've moved away from Samsung after all of those issues that we've had with our last two. The Vizio has a phenomenal picture which is as good, if not better than my Samsung's. The sound on this thing actually sounds decent (unlike our Samsung's which had speakers blown in a few months). The TV handles gaming on my Xbox very well! Ambient light sensor works well, which is very helpful as I fall asleep to TV every night. It's nice and bright when you need it to be, and dim when you don't. The remote that came with it was comparatively good to anything else I own. It feels sturdy, so it's a shame that I have to use my Comcast remote for almost everything. The one flaw with the TV that I've experienced is it "seeing" the remote. You have to aim it just right at the sensors which can be a bit of a pain. The LED logo on the TV looks great, and dims it's self after about 30 seconds of turning on/off the TV so it doesn't become obtrusive, and it saves a bit of power. The inputs on this TV are just what I needed. (And thank God, an optical audio out!) Overall, a perfect TV at a good price! Highly recommended!
review image
on May 7, 2013
This was a fantastic buy. I bought this on Amazon via Tiger Direct after returning a Philips 50" back to Sam's Club, and it took only 3 days to arrive. The Philips had Wi-Fi that worked sometimes, a horrible remote, a so-so picture, and a serious lack of connections. A PC rbg but not the mini-plug audio in, nor RCA audio-in plugs.

This VIZIO has a great picture, superior sound, a well thought out remote that works beautifully and just enough connections. It doesn't have RCA audio-out jacks but with a mini-plug to RCA splitter I was able to hook up my old receiver.

If you want a great TV without the frills you can't go wrong here. The difference between a 47' and 50' screen isn't noticeable, but when you want to move it around you will; the 47" can be carried by one person, the 50" needs 2 people.
on February 1, 2013
Sound quality for a set that size is not the greatest but I hooked it up to a receiver/2.1 surround speaker system anyway for added enhancement.
on March 15, 2014
Didn't need a smart TV (not sure who does with Apple TV, XBox, Blu-ray players, etc.) so this was a great deal. Not a big tech guy, but to me it looks fantastic. Intuitive controls. My only gripe (and it's a small one) is that the side mounted extra USB slot is in a strange spot. It's positioned such that the USB cable from my Apple TV is always visible. I just leave it unplugged so I don't see a big cable sticking out the side of the TV. Otherwise great.
on May 19, 2013
I had to replace my Vizio I left behind after a move with this one and I love it! Smaller remote. Brilliant screen. A bit bigger than I thought but the husband loved it!
on September 13, 2013
I wouldn't recommend buying this item unless the customer brought it brand new. I did appreciate that it was picked up for the return.