|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080|
|Processor||1.7 GHz Core i5-3317U|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.42 shipping
2-Year Laptop Accidental Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Protection starts when your product ships and covers accidental drops, spills, and cracked screens
- Covers 100% of parts and labor with no deductible; your product is fixed, or you receive the full replacement cost
- Free two-way shipping, fixed in 3 days or less
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
VIZIO Thin and Light CT15-A1 15.6-Inch Laptop
|Price:||$539.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Unlimited phone and online remote tech support; 24x7x365
- Support for up to 3 devices in your home
- Support available for Mac or PCs
- Covers broad range of topics and issues
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: VIZIO Thin and Light CT15-A1 15.6-Inch Laptop
VIZIO CT15-A4 15-Inch Thin + Light Ultrabook B009PJHE42
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.59||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||coldriver20||tigerdeal||Amazon.com||College Pros|
|Item Weight||3.96 pounds||3.39 pounds||Information not provided||3.89 pounds|
|Processors||Core i5 3317U 1.7 GHz||Core i3 3217U 1.8 GHz||core i3 5010u 2.1 GHz||Core i5 3317U 1.7 GHz|
|Operating System||Windows 7;||Windows 7;||Windows 10||Windows 8;|
|Memory||4 GB DDR3||4 GB DDR3||4 GB DDR3||4 GB DDR3|
|Storage||Information not provided||Information not provided||500 GB 5400 RPM||0 GB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 4000||Intel HD Graphics 4000||Intel HD||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Now, the caveats: the first sample I got had a rattly fan. It was very noticeable, and made me worry that it might break after a short amount of time. Wanting my laptop to last more than a few weeks, I returned it and got another which was quick and painless, but it definitely did not inspire confidence in Vizio's build quality. My second CT15-A1 is fine, but I'm strongly considering the 3 year aftermarket warranty that Amazon offers just in case it has problems down the line. Not only is this laptop priced very aggressively, but Vizio is brand new to the laptop space, so it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect some growing pains with early models. Subjectively, the laptop feels like it's actually built very well. The aluminum body is stiff, and there's very little screen flex. The screen hinge is stiff without being too stiff. There are no obvious build quality defects like bumps under the keyboard or that kind of thing (which I had with my previous Dell XPS M1330).
With that out of the way, I do have to say that I truly love this laptop. It's crazy lightweight for the specs. The matte 1080p IPS screen is beautiful, and when calibrated with my X-Rite i1 Display 2 (using the Lacie Blue Eye software), the average dE is less than 0.2. Read: this display is capable of near perfect reference color reproduction.Read more ›
But I like to think that I am in constant search for the perfect gadget and never finding it (be it a laptop, a tablet, a phone, a remote control...)
And let me tell you, I have never been torn by a product as much as I did with Vizio CT15-A1
The laptop is gorgeous, the screen is amazing, and the build quality is superb. But there are some serious short comings.
I had the laptop for nearly a month now, and I stil feel this love and hate realtionship. I can't make up mind wether to keep it or ditch it for another laptop. (either way, in few months, a new laptop must fill its shoes, especially with Win8 on the way)
What I love about the laptop:
* Looks space-age. And I don't mean like a Macbook Air does (althoug the similarities are stunning), it is the angular design of the screen lid, and above all, the grayish hue on the body.
* Excellent construction, with very useful rubber bottom.
* Amazing IPS full-HD matte display
* Cool charger ligths (abit too bright)
What I hate about the laptop:
* The touchpad
* The touchpad
* The touchpad (yes, that much!) of all the laptops I ever used, no touchpad ever came close to the horride experience of this laptop; gestures are erratic, touch sensitivity is horrible, and above all, the touchpad always ignore any minute gesture: to stick the pointer over something small, you must first swipe hard to get the cursor moving and then quickly set the cursor where you want... an exercise in patience.
* Short battery life: while doing nothing but surfing the web, I get about 4 hours.
* Keyboard is not likeable, but in reality is not as bad as other users have described.Read more ›
Weight, looks and performance-wise, this is a good notebook! Slim, easy to carry and a beautiful screen.
However it needs a few accessories to make it what is in my opinion, usable.
1. A wireless mouse or touch pad as the provided touch pad is extremely unusable. Granted, I'm used to the one on Apple notebooks, but my wife's cheap HP notebook touch pad is much easier to use. I suggest going with a Bluetooth mouse or touch pad as there are only two USB ports on this computer.
2. A wireless keyboard as the provided one looks great but the keys don't always work. I have to pay special attention when typing an 'f' or a 'c' for instance as it usually won't appear. Or you'll easily get double keystrokes. Combined with the native touch pad which I haven't been able to disable, when typing up a report, letter or even a Facebook post, I'll find that the cursor has suddenly jumped up a number of lines and I'm typing in the middle of something previously written. Again, I suggest a Bluetooth keyboard as there are only two USB ports. Though if you have a Logitech unifying receiver, you can use one port for both the keyboard and mouse/pad.
3. An external hard drive. The 128GB SSD is fast. However, 100GB for applications and data really isn't very much. I've install the software that I need to use for work, (Adobe Creative Suite, Office 2013, etc.), my documents and very little else. I ended up with about 41GB free. I can't install Dropbox as our shared folder would fill the drive. So, tie up a USB port with an external USB hard drive.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Mouse pad not working properly, many complaints about it, I must to read reviews before buy ........Published 2 months ago by mariano quevedo
Great laptop, just be aware that there is no disc reader. I missed that but decided to keep it anyway.Published 8 months ago by P. Goodman
I have had this computer for about 2 years now, till working great with occasional issues that most windows computers have gotten in my experience. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Saul
It could have been one of the best laptop on the market but I was very disappointed. The touchpad is terrible to use. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Cody Zhang
An experience very good,Because it is very thin, and very quickly. But the screen rate resolution is also very high, just a movie, with occasional flashes of squares in the middle... Read morePublished 22 months ago by dengwei
I buy this laptop computer in January, entrust my friend sent to China, because of the delivery and customs, I get this computer now. When I opened the box, I was shocked! Read morePublished on May 11, 2014 by duguoping
Nice and I love it! I love Vizio so much and I bought them too much for mu staffs!O(∩_∩)O~ haPublished on May 3, 2014 by John
Great laptop. Looks wonderful, aluminum body, fine screen, powerful and productive, work with ssd is very nice. Read morePublished on April 22, 2014 by Palubinski Siarhei
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.