- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
VIZIO M160MV 16-Inch LED LCD HDTV with Razor LED Backlighting, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Exceeds Energy Star 4.0 guidelines
- Touch sensitive TV controls
- Less than 0.85" thin (max depth 2.36")
- 720pHD with Razor LEDTM backlighting for brilliant color and contrast
- SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HDTM audio for advanced virtual surround sound
- Exceeds Energy Star 4.0 guidelines, 1 year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: VIZIO
- Model Number: M160MV
- Display Technology: LED
- Display Size: 16 inches
- Speaker Count: 2
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
It has a headphone jack, allowing you to plug in some computer speakers. The rear-facing speakers in the TV reflect off the wall or corner you set it in front of, and the sound really isn't too bad. But add-on speakers do sound better. When speakers are plugged into the headphone jack, the built-in speakers turn off. You can also turn off the TV speakers from a menu.
It has a USB port to allow you to view pictures. To test this, I purposely plugged in a thumb drive with gigabytes of junk on it, including many folders, and with .BMP and .JPG pictures on it. I was able to navigate through the folders and display the pictures with no problems. It has a slide show mode that will cycle through the pictures.
It has an HDMI input and a VGA computer input, which can be selected from the remote. Another reviewer called the remote "toyish", and I'll agree with that. You push the buttons fairly far for a very distinct "click", which is unusual. Still, it works.
I have only tested the TV portion by running a splitter from our living room TV's satellite input (RF, not HD). The picture is very good in my opinion.Read more ›
1. Many HDTVs allow you to stretch the picture both vertically and horizontally. Toshiba TVs, for instance, have three TheaterWide modes that stretch the image on both axes. This Vizio unit, however, can stretch the picture only horizontally. This means that if you are receiving a 4:3 picture and want it to fill the screen, you can only stretch it lengthwise, creating considerable distortion. If there are black bars at the top and bottom of the picture, there is no way to get rid of them; you can't "zoom in" as you can with a Toshiba and cut off the top and bottom edges. I found that I ended up displaying 4:3 pictures in 4:3 mode, which defeats the purpose of having a widescreen set. For people like me who don't receive an HD signal, Toshiba's 19" model could be a better buy.
2. The base of the TV does not swivel or tilt. Since the angle of view makes a huge difference in picture quality, the absence of tilt is particularly disappointing. I had to prop up the front of the base on a block of wood to tilt the screen correctly.
3. The built-in speakers are tinny. This problem can be overcome somewhat by fiddling with the bass and treble settings, and by outputting the audio through the headphone jack to external speakers (not included).Read more ›
I copied pictures to a usb drive and plugged it into the TV for viewing. This is a nice feature for when you do not want to watch TV.
This is my third Vizio TV and as with the other two I am very pleased with the picture and quality of the Vizio product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Outstanding quality and reliability. Highly recommended. We use it in the kitchen and we just love it! Dont hesitate to buy it.Published on December 30, 2013 by Memin Pinguin
Nice little tv for the kitchen...HD looks perfect... the speakers aren't great... But I just needed a tv to watch while cooking etc....Published on October 13, 2013 by G. MORILLO
I have a small tv in my dining room for watching the news in the morning before I go to work. This tv was the perfect size and worked great for 2 years. Read morePublished on August 31, 2013 by Steve S
I wanted a portable TV that was less than 19" and greater than 7" - Apparently no retail outlet sells this. My other criteria was to find a TV for under $100.00. Read morePublished on August 17, 2013 by MBW
Purchased this tv because it was advertised as only used as a prop. So it was supposedly practically new and came with all documentation. Read morePublished on July 3, 2013 by Loran Thomas
Bought for kitchen. Size and shape worked for where I wanted to put it. TV has worked well for some time now.Published on June 30, 2013 by Daytona Bird
I have had this TV for almost 2-years. I bought it as an extra TV that I can have on while I play Videogames so I can keep track of sports and such. Read morePublished on September 1, 2012 by J. Neditch